New Tools from Wilson Electronics Help Professional Installers Bring Cellular Signals into Buildings Signal Boosters and Accessories to be Introduced at CEDIA Expo 2012 Will Aid the Rapidly Growing Commercial and Residential Signal Booster Markets
INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Custom installation professionals now have new tools and products to offer customers to help enhance cellular coverage in homes, offices and other buildings that suffer from poor cell signal. At CEDIA Expo 2012, Wilson Electronics (www.WilsonElectronics.com), manufacturer of North America's top-selling line of cellular signal boosters, will introduce a suite of tools specifically to support contractors, integrators and custom installers.
The new equipment and signal boosters will be on display Sept. 6 – 8 at CEDIA Expo booth 1325. Also new to this year's expo, Wilson Electronics will offer a class to become a Wilson Certified Installer (WCI), scheduled at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 7 in Room 124 of the Indiana Convention Center.
"We expect the commercial and residential signal booster installation market to grow by 40 to 50 percent over the next 12 months," said Laine Matthews, Wilson's director of business development. "We believe CEDIA professionals will be integral to this expansion. That's why we created the WCI training and products – to provide installers and integrators with the tools and training needed to provide solutions for buildings of any size."
Among the professional grade Wilson signal boosters and accessories announced:
- AG Pro Quint – a new booster to be launched fourth quarter 2012. This single unit boosts signals on AT&T®, Verizon™ and T-Mobile™ 4G networks, and on all carriers' 3G and 2G networks.
- AG Pro Installer – a finalist for a CEDIA 2012 Manufacturers Excellence Award. This booster providing the ultimate level of optimization, allowing installers to match the precise signal enhancement requirements of buildings where it is deployed.
- Wilson In-Line – an auxiliary booster providing signal amplification that would otherwise be lost due to long cable runs or use of signal splitters.
- RF Signal Detector – finds available 2G, 3G and 4G cellular signals in any North American location to help maximize cellular signal coverage indoors.
- WCI 1075 and WCI 1065 – signal boosters designed specifically for Professional Installers, introduced at CEDIA Expo for distribution through Wilson Certified Installers.
The WCI program will include technical installation training, sales tips and best practices, and details about specific WCI partner benefits. Classroom training will be offered at select industry events, and ongoing training sessions will be offered online.
Professionals who become WCI certified will have a greater understanding of Wilson Electronics' product lines, technology and installation methodology. Wilson boosters will provide WCI professionals with solutions for their customers' cellular signal problems as well as an additional source of revenue with excellent margins.
Benefits for the WCI program include an end-user referral program, and a listing on WilsonElectronics.com. For a complete list of benefits or to sign up to learn more about the WCI program, visit http://www.wilsonelectronics.com/forms/wci.
About Wilson Electronics, Inc.
Wilson Electronics, Inc., a leader in the wireless communications industry for more than 40 years, designs and manufactures a wide variety of cell phone signal boosters, antennas and related components that significantly improve cellular communication in mobile, indoor, and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. All Wilson products are engineered, assembled and tested in the company's U.S.-based headquarters. Wilson boosters fully comply with FCC regulations for cellular devices and are FCC type accepted and Industry Canada certificated. Wilson Electronics has developed and patented microprocessor-controlled signal booster technology, which protects cell sites by preventing network interference due to oscillation or site overload. For more information, visit www.wilsonelectronics.com.
SOURCE Wilson Electronics