New UPS Systems from Tripp Lite Provide Superior Efficiency and Capacity in 2U
CHICAGO, Nov. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, has introduced four new rackmount UPS Systems. The four SmartPro® models, two with 3000VA capacity and two with 2200VA, provide critical equipment with reliable power protection and high-efficiency operation in just 2U of rack space. These new models are the perfect solution for protecting rackmount server, network and telecom equipment. Data Center and Network Managers can lower their Total Operating Costs (TOC) and promote corporate green initiatives by using these UPS Systems, which further enhance efficiency by reducing BTU heat output and power consumption, leading to lower cooling and electricity costs.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High-efficiency operation reduces operating costs, heat emissions and power consumption
- Advanced line-interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages without switching to battery power
- USB and DB9 communication ports, optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory plus PowerAlert software provide complete monitoring, reporting and logging of all site and UPS operational conditions
- LCD control panel with seven selectable screens provides status information and advanced configuration options, allowing better power management of equipment
- Individually controllable load banks support remote reboot or automated load shedding
"These new models are an exciting addition to our lineup of SmartPro Rackmount UPS Systems," said Rich Feldhaus, Tripp Lite Product Manager. "Their high-efficiency operation and enhanced power management capability make them the ideal solution for protecting server, network and telecommunications equipment in a wide range of applications."
For more information go to:
SOURCE Tripp Lite
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.