KYOTO, Japan, Sept. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- OP-SB84 is an expansion board for USB2.0 communications, inserting into a slot of battery drive portable communication analyzer, "LE-8200".
It can automatically detect the speed of target device (480Mbps/12Mbps/1.5Mbps) and display USB packets on the LCD at real time and record the data on the 100Mbyte capture memory at the same time. It can record not only USB packets, but also bus events such as resets and suspends with time stamp information. A dedicated branch circuit on the measuring board minimizes the effect to the target line. There is a log filter to capture specific events and a display filter to shorten the analysis time. A powerful trigger function makes it possible to have auto-stop function and to input/output the external signals to the other devices. VBUS measurement function records voltage, current, power consumption at min of 1ms cycle. It is a useful tool to solve the power shortage trouble of USB Bus Power products.
- Measures USB2.0 data by the analyzer without using a PC.
- Dedicated branch circuit minimizes the effect on the communications of the target devices.
- High resolution of time stamp at 16.67ns.
- Filters the specific address/ endpoint/ IN transaction, excepting IN-DATA.
- Detects errors and specific data (max.8byte). Trigger function can be used to output/input the external signal.
- VBUS Measurement function can measure Voltage, Current, Power consumption of USB Bus power at max. 1ms cycle.
SOURCE LINEEYE CO., LTD