New Version of PAR Assessment Toolkit™ Expands Toolset for Psychologists
LUTZ, Fla., March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As the market for mobile applications expands, psychologists can now be on the cutting edge with a mobile app that aids them in assessing and evaluating client needs. At the forefront of this technology is the updated PAR Assessment Toolkit™ Version 2.0, a convenient application that aids psychologists by providing shortcuts to the tools used on a daily basis. No need to carry heavy manuals or return to the office to calculate scores – calculations are convenient, available on-the-go, and at your fingertips. Users must have iOS version 4.0 on their iPod® Touch, iPhone®, iPad® or Android version 2.1 (or higher) on their mobile device or tablet.
The Toolkit includes a Normal Curve, a Conversion Chart, an Age Calculator, a Stopwatch, and a Compliancy Calculator.
Updates to the Toolkit include a new drag-and-drop feature that allows users to focus on specific data points along the Normal Curve, a lap time component that adds functionality to the Stopwatch feature, and a Compliancy Calculator that enables the user to manage holidays, important dates, and other user-input special days.
Now Add-On Modules are available for in-app purchase (each module is priced separately)! Users can simply enter the examinee's demographic information and raw scale scores and the app will provide calculations for 7 assessments:
- Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function® (BRIEF®)/Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®–Self-Report Version (BRIEF®-SR)
- Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®–Adult Version (BRIEF®-A)
- Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®–Preschool Version (BRIEF®-P)
- Mini-Mental® State Examination, 2nd Edition™ (MMSE®-2™)
- Mini-Mental® State Examination (MMSE®)
- The NEO™ Inventories: NEO™ Personality Inventory-3 (NEO™-PI-3)
- Personality Assessment Inventory™ (PAI®)
Simply visit toolkit.parinc.com or go to the Apple® App Store(SM) or Android Marketplace to download the updated PAR Assessment Toolkit today!
Founded in 1978, PAR is a leading publisher of assessment instruments, software, and other related materials. Over the past three decades, PAR has earned a reputation for providing customers with innovative assessment solutions and unparalleled customer service.
SOURCE PAR, Inc.