New Year Brings New Recruits for ASM
MANCHESTER, England, January 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Two new appointments announced for World Route Development Consultants
2014 promises to be an exciting period for ASM with the New Year bringing the announcement of new staff joining the company.
Mike St Laurent joins ASM in February following a distinguished career with Air Canada where he was a leading figure within the Scheduling, Network Planning and Revenue Management functions. Known to many across the route development community, Mike will be based at ASM's Head Quarters office in Manchester and as a Senior Consultant will support the company's global client base. Mike commented: "I am thrilled to be joining ASM. This is an exciting new opportunity for me, and I'm looking forward eagerly to working with the ASM team to deliver positive results for our clients worldwide."
In addition to the recruitment of Mike St Laurent, ASM are also announcing the appointment of Yuliya Crane as a Senior Consultant. Yuliya has been part of the Routes and ASM business since 2006, providing expertise across the CIS market as well as supporting globally based clients for ASM.
ASM's Managing Director, David Stroud, said: "We are absolutely delighted with our two new appointments in 2014. Mike brings a wealth of airline practical experience and Yuliya is a true rising star within the company, our global clients will benefit greatly from their expertise and enthusiasm. Airports and stakeholders are very much entering a new era of route development, the new team we have assembled in ASM ensures we are best placed to service our client's needs and deliver them real results".
ASM's business grew dramatically in 2013 and the prospects for continued expansion in 2014 look very strong. In addition to the above appointments further staff recruitment is underway and the company's network of Licensee's continues to expand.
Notes to Editors
- Manchester UK‐based ASM Ltd was founded in 1995 as the world route development consultants. http://www.asm‐global.com
- ASM was the founding company of Routes which organises world-renowned airline and airport networking events through its regional and global Route Development Forums. Each year, there is one global event and one regional event in Asia, Africa, Europe, the Americas and CIS respectively. http://www.routesonline.com
- Routes and ASM were acquired by UBM Aviation Worldwide Ltd in August 2010. From 1st August 2012 Routes, ASM and the Airport Cities Conference and Exhibition become part of the UBM Live division of UBM plc.
- UBM Live connects people and creates opportunities for companies across five continents to develop new business, meet customers, launch new products, promote their brands and expand their markets. Through premiere brands such as MD&M, CPhI, IFSEC, TFM&A, Cruise Shipping Miami, the Concrete Show, the Routes portfolio of events, Airport Cities and many others, UBM Live exhibitions, conferences, awards programs, publications, websites and training and certification programs are an integral part of the marketing plans of companies across more than 20 industry sectors. http://www.ubmlive.com
About UBM plc
- UBM plc is a global events-led marketing services and communications company. We help businesses do business, bringing the world's buyers and sellers together at events and online, as well as producing and distributing news and specialist content. Our 5,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into expert teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
- For more information, go to http://www.ubm.com; follow us on Twitter at @UBM_plc to get the latest UBM corporate news; follow @UBM for news from all UBM's businesses; follow @UBM for a flavour of UBM from selected members of UBM's Twitterati.
Follow us on twitter: @ASM_Ltd, @VictoriaRoutes, @NLPROU, @Routesonline, @TheHUBRoutes, @airlineroute
SOURCE ASM Ltd