CANNES, France, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With vast international experience in marketing and communications, Benjamin Larretche, announced the launch of his new experiential marketing agency, CometLife, during the 69th Annual Cannes Film Festival.
CometLife is headquartered in New York City, and has a core staff to begin its initial phase. During the weeklong festival, CometLife partnered with official Cannes Film Festival premieres and event after parties, attended by Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry, Viggo Mortensen, Javier Bardem, and others.
As part of CometLife's planned launch, they supported the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and Film Aid International in raising funds for displaced communities around the world through the power of film and media.
Throughout the festival Larretche and CometLife supported events that included:
Film Premiere After Parties:
- "Victoria" After Party (Thursday, May 12th) Attended by Virginie Efira, the lead French actress of the film
- "Escobar" Premiere After Party (Friday, May 13th) Attended by lead actor, Javier Bardem
- "Loving" After Party (Monday, May 16th) Attended by Jeff Nichols, Joel Edgerton and Ruth Negga
- "Captain Fantastic" After Party (Tuesday, May 17th) Attendees: Viggo Mortensen, Orlando Bloom, Katy Perry, Derek Blasberg and Cindy Bruna
- Golden Globes - Hollywood Foreign Press Association Cocktail Party (Friday, May 13th) Attended by Joel Edgerton, Daniel Brühl, Dionne Warwick and Rebecca Hall
- UNESCO Event - This was a first time event in Cannes (Wed, May 18th) Attended by Lais Ribero and Jared Homan
CometLife is an experiential marketing agency that helps companies and influencers build their brands by creating unique experiences.
ABOUT BENJAMIN LARRETCHE
Benjamin Larretche has a diverse background as a global entrepreneur and marketing advisor. Accomplished at an early age, he had already opened his first Marketing agency and signed major contracts with brands including LVMH, Sony, Warner Bros. and others while completing his college education. He is known for directing large-scale, multi-national productions from Switzerland to Morocco and beyond.
Larretche has worked in close collaboration with a wide network of partners for major events during Cannes Film Festival such as amfAR, de Grisogono, Terrazza Martini and others.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-york-citys-latest-experiential-marketing-agency-cometlife-launches-amongst-international-tastemakers-at-cannes-film-festival-300274571.html