New York Payroll Tax Rates Changed Effective January 1, 2013; PayrollMate.com Updates Withholding Calculator
Real Business Solutions has updated the 2013 payroll calculations software to implement the recent changes to New York state payroll withholding computation tables. Free trial download is available at PayrollMate.com.
CHICAGO, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Payroll and 1099 software developer, Real Business Solutions, released a new version of Payroll Mate software with support for the latest New York state withholding tax tables and methods effective January 1, 2013. Current users of Payroll Mate get the new updates for free. New York employers and tax professionals looking for payroll processing software can download 2013 trial by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
Payroll Mate calculates New York state personal income tax, New York disability insurance tax, New York unemployment tax and New York City personal income tax. Payroll Mate also calculates FICA Social Security tax (employer and employee portions), FICA Medicare (employer and employee portions) and Federal Income Tax.
Payroll Mate also takes the complexity out of printing and filing New York NYS-45 forms. The do-it-yourself payroll software comes with an easy-to-follow wizard which guides the user through the process of generating the form. The user has the ability to modify any figures or values that were auto populated by Payroll Mate, based on the checks already entered into the software. The user can modify employee name, social security number, quarterly unemployment insurance total wages, quarterly unemployment insurance taxable wages, quarterly withholding taxable wages, annual gross wages, quarterly withholding state tax, quarterly withholding Ney York city tax and annual total tax withheld.
New York employers can try Payroll Mate risk-free by visiting http://www.PayrollMate.com.
Payroll Mate makes doing payroll easy, smooth, predictable, and of course affordable through a set of powerful and flexible payroll management capabilities that allow small businesses to operate smarter and save money.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, New York DE-9, New York DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Prints IRS 1099-MISC and 1096 forms.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.PayrollMate.com/ .
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.