New Yorkers Choose LOGIC as the Preferred E-Cig
New Survey Shows LOGIC's Premium E-Cigarette is Best Category Seller at NY Retailers
LIVINGSTON, N.J., Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LOGIC Technology, makers of premium electronic cigarettes, today announced the results of an independent, blind survey showing LOGIC to be the best-selling and most popular brand of electronic cigarette in New York City. According to the survey, more than fifty percent of stores in New York's five boroughs reported LOGIC'S premium e-cigarettes were their best selling brand as well as their most favorably received, establishing LOGIC as the category leader in the market.
Frees Media, an independent marketing company, conducted a study with convenience stores in all five boroughs of New York City. Chosen at random, one hundred retailers that sold at least three different brands of electronic cigarettes were asked to provide the most popular brand purchased at their store. The results showed that 55 percent surveyed indicated LOGIC e-cigarettes, while fourteen other e-cigs shared the remaining 45 percent.
"We are thrilled that these results demonstrate what we have always known - New Yorkers prefer LOGIC over other e-cigarettes. LOGIC offers a smarter alternative to traditional cigarettes and smokers across New York City are converting," said Eli Alelov, CEO of LOGIC Technology. "LOGIC has been a category leader for some time and it is great to see that New Yorkers are choosing a quality product that is headquartered in the tri-state area."
The electronic cigarette industry is rapidly growing and was recently reported to support revenues reaching $300 million. LOGIC's superior product and innovation have contributed to its tremendous sales growth, rising 600 percent from 2011 to 2012. Most recently, LOGIC launched a multimedia campaign featuring ads on 150 trucks and 350 taxis, and advertising across select Clear Channel radio stations and web sites, helping to reach smokers seeking an alternative to traditional cigarettes.
LOGIC e-cigarettes are available in disposable and rechargeable versions and available at convenience stores nationwide as well as on the company's web site. For more information about LOGIC Technology, visit www.LogicEcig.com.
About LOGIC Technology
LOGIC is the leader in premium electronic cigarettes, offering a smarter alternative to smoking tobacco products. With multiple industry leading patents, LOGIC sets itself apart by featuring revolutionary technology that delivers the most realistic smoking experience. Simulating the feeling and taste of a real cigarette, LOGIC provides a sensory experience that satisfies a smoker's addictive cravings for the nicotine, tobacco flavor, hand to mouth motion and vapor release, while avoiding 4,000 toxins that are in cigarettes.
SOURCE LOGIC Technology
More by this Source
Dr. Keith Ablow Conducts Study for Electronic Cigarette Effectiveness
May 09, 2013, 06:00 ET
LOGIC E-Cigs Ranked Number One in US Convenience Stores
May 01, 2013, 06:00 ET
LOGIC E-Cigs Ranked a Top Seller in US Convenience Stores
Feb 11, 2013, 06:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.