SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Zephyr, the industry's fastest growing provider of on-demand test management software, today at the Atlassian Summit announced their support for Atlassian products with several product announcements which include the support of the newly released 7.0 versions of JIRA Software, JIRA Core and JIRA Service Desk as well as Add-ons for Bamboo and HipChat integrations.
As the Top Grossing Test Management Add-on in the Atlassian Marketplace, these product announcements demonstrate Zephyr's commitment to helping Agile project teams of all sizes integrate Zephyr's solutions to Atlassian's products for complete traceability across requirements, test cases and defects. More than 1 million users around the globe use Zephyr's Test Management products to streamline their test planning, execution, and quality reporting processes. Zephyr's worldwide customers span Fortune 100, Global 2000, mid-market and SMB in more than 100 countries.
Support for JIRA Software, JIRA Core and JIRA Service Desk
- Zephyr for JIRA Server 3.1 and ZAPI 2.1 - Leveraging JIRA Software's new native agile capabilities, Zephyr now provides deeper integration between JIRA and testing. Easily map Test Cycles to a Sprint, visualize test executions by stories, execute tests quickly from within the new Test Board and track software quality with testing burn down charts. Learn more.
- Zephyr for JIRA Cloud - Latest deployment on the cloud has support for version 7 of JIRA Software Cloud. Learn more.
- Zephyr Enterprise Connector for JIRA - Supports version 7 of both JIRA Software Server and JIRA Software Cloud. Learn more.
Continuous Testing Through Code and Deployment
- Zephyr for JIRA Add-on for Bamboo - Integrates Bamboo and Zephyr for JIRA Server. This Bamboo add-on creates tests and publishes real-time test results in Zephyr. Lean more.
- Zephyr Enterprise Edition Add-on for Bamboo - Integrates Bamboo and Zephyr Enterprise Edition. This add-on creates testcases and publishes real-time test results in Zephyr. Learn more.
- Zephyr for JIRA Test Management Plugin for Jenkins - Integrates Jenkins and Zephyr for JIRA Server. This plugin creates tests and publishes test results in Zephyr for JUnit test cases in Jenkins. Learn more.
Its Hip to Chat About Testing
Letting members of the testing, project and executive team know about the latest quality status, progress and defect priorities is super important. The upcoming integration between Zephyr's products and HipChat will do just that – bring the most important pieces of information to team members as they tackle their daily job of delivering high quality software rapidly. Integrating directly from test execution cycles, real-time test status notifications, constantly updated testing burn-down charts and visibility of quality impacting defects are a few of the integrated capabilities that Zephyr will bring right into HipChat.
Zephyr is a leading provider of on-demand, real-time enterprise test management solutions, offering innovative applications, seamless integrations and unparalleled, real-time visibility into the quality and status of software projects. Zephyr products are the fastest growing agile test management products in the world, with more than 6000 global customers in 100 countries. Their feature rich products address today's dynamic and global needs across a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, media, mobile, IT services, and enterprise software. Zephyr is headquartered in Newark, CA with offices in Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com.