FRASER, Mich., May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- zipLogix™ today announced the release of the newly imagined zipForm® Mobile. This release advances the mobile workspace design and functionality, enabling real estate professionals to reach the next level of mobile productivity. zipForm® Mobile users easily manage transactions on the go with streamlined workflows, e-signature integration and simplified data entry. Click to Tweet! zipForm® Mobile is currently accessible to more than 340,000 users in nearly 35 states.
"Desktop capabilities are no longer the only way to do business — mobile accessibility has become a necessity," said zipLogix™ Chairman of the Board Mark Peterson. "To better meet the needs of today's real estate professionals, zipLogix™ has enhanced zipForm® Mobile."
Here are some of the enhanced features of zipForm® Mobile:
- Device-Responsive User Interface: streamlines workflows to accompany the new look, delivering the optimal mobile transaction platform;
- Form View Mode: allows the user to view an entire form as transactions are completed, similar to zipForm® on a desktop PC or Mac;
- E-Signature Integration: sends documents for e-signatures;
- Mark-Up Utilities: enables easy mark-ups on forms with the Highlight and Strikeout tools;
- zipFormMLS-Connect®: simplifies data entry
- TouchSign®: have your client sign a contract using their finger or a stylus and easily finalize a contract without printing a single form.
Fraser, Mich.-based zipLogix™ is a technology company created by and owned by REALTORS® and working to improve productivity and efficiency industry wide. Its software automates and simplifies the repetitive and complex steps of real estate transactions, and is used by more than 650,000 REALTORS® across the country. Check out a full list of products here.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/newly-imagined-zipform-mobile-improves-user-interface--more-300265135.html