NEW YORK, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority, announced today that they will be attending the Sidoti & Company, LLC Micro-Cap Conference on Thursday, June 14th. Barry Sloane, President and CEO, will make a 35-minute presentation and host a one-on-one session with investors in order to gain visibility for Newtek Business Services. There are currently over 40 companies set to present at the conference. Sidoti & Company is a superior provider of research and leader in the small- and micro-cap space with over 300 names under coverage and a dedicated 18-member analyst team.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "We welcome existing investors and future small- and micro-cap investors to attend our presentation at the upcoming Sidoti Investor Conference. We will discuss our recent first quarter financial results, our projections for 2012 and our business model and strategy as an investment opportunity."
Those interested in registering for the conference may do so here. For more information, please feel free to email email@example.com for any questions or send us a message direct on twitter, The_SBA or SloaneBarry.
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing: eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending: Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services: Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
Newtek Business Services, Inc., The Small Business Authority, is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the Newtek® brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today's marketplace. Newtek provides its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the Newtek® brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 27.5 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release including statements regarding Newtek's beliefs, expectations, intentions or strategies for the future, may be "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, intensified competition, operating problems and their impact on revenues and profit margins, anticipated future business strategies and financial performance, anticipated future number of customers, business prospects, legislative developments and similar matters. Risk factors, cautionary statements and other conditions, which could cause Newtek's actual results to differ from management's current expectations, are contained in Newtek's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available through http://www.sec.gov/.
Rubenstein Public Relations
Telephone: (212) 843-9335
Contact: Jonathan Goldberg / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Newtek Business Services, Inc.