Newtek Business Services To Present At Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
Benchmark Company, LLC Micro-Cap Discovery on November 29, 2012, Milwaukee, WI
LD Micro Conference on December 5, 2012 Los Angeles, CA
NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, (NASDAQ: NEWT), The Small Business Authority®, announced today that Barry Sloane, chairman and chief executive officer, will address participants and hold one-on-one investor meetings at two investor conferences in the next three weeks.
The Benchmark Company, LLC Micro-Cap Discovery Conference is being held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Thursday, November 29, 2012. Newtek is scheduled to present at 8AM CST, with one-on-one meetings available throughout the day. Interested investors are encouraged to contact Benchmark's sales desk for scheduling. The webcast of the presentation can be accessed at http://investor.newtekbusinessservices.com/events.cfm, and will be available for 90 days following the live presentation.
In addition, Barry Sloane will present and hold one-one-one investor meetings at the LD Micro Conference at the Luxe Sunset Belair Hotel in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 1PM PST. Interested investors are encouraged to visit http://www.ldmicro.com/ for attendance and scheduling information. The accompanying presentation will be available at http://investor.newtekbusinessservices.com/events.cfm.
President and CEO, Barry Sloane said, "We look forward to the opportunity to present at these upcoming conferences where we will outline our growth strategy and discuss what we believe to be Newtek's many investment merits."
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.
Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority®, provides the following products and services:
- Electronic Payment Processing: eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending: Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans through its lending subsidiary Newtek Small Business Finance, Inc.
- Insurance Services: Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll: Complete payroll management and processing services.
Newtek Business Services, Inc., The Small Business Authority®, is a direct distributor of a wide range of business services and financial products to the small- and medium-sized business market under the Newtek® brand. Since 1999, Newtek has helped small- and medium-sized business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses and to compete effectively in today's marketplace. Newtek provides its services to over 100,000 business accounts and has positioned the Newtek® brand as a one-stop-shop provider of such business services. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, there are over 27.5 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms.
Note Regarding Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release including statements regarding Newtek's beliefs, expectations, intentions or strategies for the future, may be "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, intentions and expectations reflected in or suggested by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, intensified competition, operating problems and their impact on revenues and profit margins, anticipated future business strategies and financial performance, anticipated future number of customers, business prospects, legislative developments and similar matters. Risk factors, cautionary statements and other conditions, which could cause Newtek's actual results to differ from management's current expectations, are contained in Newtek's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and available through http://www.sec.gov.
Contact: Jayne Cavuoto
Telephone: (212) 273-8179 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Brett Maas
Telephone: (646) 536-7331 / email@example.com
Rubenstein Public Relations
Contact: Jonathan Goldberg
Telephone: (212) 843-9335 / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Newtek Business Services