LONDON, Sept. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Emerging Biological Drugs – This New Study Reveals Selling Opportunities and Revenue Prospects to Help You Stay Ahead
What's the future of biologics, especially new drug classes? Get the latest technological and commercial analysis. You will stay ahead with exclusive market data and industry knowledge, benefitting your influence. And you can explore trends, developments, results, opportunities and sales predictions.
Visiongain's new study reveals what's possible for biological drugs – their lucrative next phase. Our survey helps you avoid missing out. Instead find developments in that industry and market, discovering the expected progress and revenues. Discover where the prospects are.
New biotechnological medicines will benefit patients and pharmaceutical companies. Read on to explore those therapies, hearing how high revenues can go.
Forecasting and other information showing the most promising opportunities for treatments
Our updated report gives sales forecasts to 2025 at overall world, submarket, product and national level. You will see what the future holds, assessing gains for developers and producers.
Many opportunities exist. And besides giving revenue predictions, our new analysis shows recent results, growth rates and market shares. You will discover 90 tables, 49 charts and four interviews with companies in the biopharmaceuticals industry.
You will receive intelligence on competitors and their activities, especially products, deals and R&D. And the following sections explain what our new investigation provides you with.
Analyses exclusive to our study, revealing the most important commercial potentials
In our report you will receive definitive market data found nowhere else. Discover what's really happening. Our forecasting system goes to the core of the biopharmaceutical industry's sales potential unlike any other work, giving revenue predictions and explaining their meanings.
Our analysis benefits your plans, decisions and influence by interpreting medical needs, R&D and companies' technologies. You will hear what's happening, assessing likely gains.
With those analyses you will see where the potential and most lucrative prospects exist, also saving time and effort. And the study will help your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
Prospects for the world market and submarkets – discover what's possible for those biopharmaceuticals
In our report, you will see overall world sales to 2025 for those emerging biotherapies, with discussions and analyses.
Also you will find individual revenue predictions to 2025 for seven next-generation biologic submarkets at world level, and further subdivisions:
- Antibodies, including monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), with sub-forecasting for antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), engineered and bispecific agents
- Regenerative medicine, with submarket breakdowns for tissue engineering, stem cells and gene therapies
- Antibody fragments and antibody-like proteins (ALPs)
- Insulins, also with predictions for ultra-long-acting, ultra-rapid-acting and oral treatments
- Recombinant coagulation factors with extended half lives
- Growth hormones, including oral and nasal formulations and long-acting therapies
- Other next-stage (follow-on) therapeutic proteins.
Next-generation biologics that treat new indications will be launched within 10 years. And you can assess the outlook for market expansion, hearing where you could gain.
Our study also explores the competition. There you will see what's happening for developers, producers and sellers of new-generation biologics, understanding the challenges, trends and outlooks.
Our work also splits the overall world market into leading products, showing where you could profit from new and improved biotechnological medicines.
Product forecasts for new forms, variations and uses of biological therapy
How will individual drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our report predicts revenues of eight top brands:
There you can explore products and the years with highest predicted sales. You will also examine competitors. Hear what's happening, understanding challenges, trends, competition and opportunities.
For treating people and saving lives, you can investigate the progress, needs and possibilities. Discover how pharma companies satisfy those demands, also assessing the expected financial gains.
Our study also shows you geographical revenue forecasts.
Demand in national markets – what is the outlook for business in new biopharma products?
Advances in biotechnology and healthcare will expand the use of novel biological drugs in developed and developing countries. Many opportunities also exist for new, improved treatments.
And our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for nine national markets:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, the United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
There you will hear about the best sales potentials, appraising national opportunities for next-generation biologicals. See where and how you can profit.
And what events influence the biological drugs industry? What's the outlook for tackling serious diseases? Our work shows you, discussing the trends, challenges and opportunities.
Market forces and issues – what affects biopharma developers, producers and sellers?
Our report explains the trends, processes and events affecting the follow-on biopharmaceuticals industry and market from 2015, including these forces:
- Demands and needs rising for biological therapies
- Limitations of existing medicines
- Promise of next-generation biologics and product launches
- Extension of half-life – pegylation and other technologies
- Contract manufacturers (CMOs) serving those developmental needs and trends.
And you can explore these influences, among others:
- Disease incidence and prevalence affecting demand for those new medicines
- Improvements in therapeutic antibodies and variants, including targeted cytotoxic therapies
- R&D pipelines – e.g. for immunotoxins – including agents in clinical development
- Biosimilars and other follow-on protein agents transforming the biologicals market
- Effects of rising incidence rates in diabetes, cardiovascular disorders and cancer.
You will discover what the future holds. You can investigate the political, economic, social and technological questions. And you will find how R&D helps companies benefit patients.
You can explore what progress, trends and opportunities actually mean. And you will discover what helps and hinders participants in that biomedical industry, affecting companies' results.
Biological drug technology and applications – companies and 2019 market value
What happens next? From 2015, novel and biosimilar treatments will benefit patients, healthcare providers and biomedical
companies. Those advances will encourage investments, progress and higher revenues from more-advanced biological drugs.
And our study predicts the next-generation biologics market will reach $20bn worldwide in 2019 with strong revenue growth to 2025. See what's possible and how you can gain.
Our work also explores activities of these leading companies, among many other firms:
- Novo Nordisk
- Eli Lilly
- Molecular Partners
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Biogen Idec
In that market, large pharmaceutical corporations and smaller biopharma specialists can win. In our report, you will see how, discovering what's possible.
You also find interviews with four companies – Ablynx, Crescendo Biologics, Sorrento Therapeutics and Affibody – helping you stay ahead. Discover what the future holds. And find what organisations shaping that industry do, helping you to succeed.
Ways Next-Generation Biologics: R&D, Industry and Market Forecasts 2015-2025 helps
In five main ways our new investigation helps you gain recognition for insight, with data found only in our report.
- Revenues to 2025 at world level, for 17 market segments and 8 products – explore the outlook for R&D, production, marketing and sales
- Forecasts to 2025 for 9 national markets in North America, Europe and Asia – assess the countries for revenues and sales growth opportunities
- Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants – investigate R&D, product portfolios, results and strategies
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess the challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
- Interviews with 4 companies shaping the industry – discover what authorities think, say and do, helping you stay ahead.
Knowledge found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses and planning
Our new report provides competitive intelligence, showing where the progress, money and opportunities are. See what the future holds and how you can benefit.
Our work's purpose is to predict sales results with maximum clarity, applicability and detail. And the research and analyses identifies and explains the commercial prospects. Now you can explore the biological drug industry's future through data exclusive to our study.
So our analysis helps you avoid falling behind in information or missing opportunity. Also it lets you save time and effort. And now your choice can benefit your plans, decisions and authority – increasing your chances of finding competitive advantages.
Biopharmaceutical knowledge – getting our analysis now helps you succeed
By trying our new study on emerging biologicals you can explore the trends, R&D and sales predictions. Stay ahead – please get our report now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3085701/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48