Next-Generation MOD* Dispensing System from Kimberly-Clark Professional* Delivers High-Capacity, Hands-Free Hygiene Benefits in Sleek, Modern Design
ROSWELL, Ga., April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- No two facilities are exactly alike, so why should their washrooms be the same?
To meet the diverse needs of office buildings, schools, healthcare, manufacturing, high-traffic and other facilities, Kimberly-Clark Professional* has introduced the MOD* Dispensing System - the first hand towel system that can be modified to meet a facility's specific hand-drying needs.
- Lets customers create a customized, hygienic and sustainable washroom for any facility, anywhere.
- Combines touchless technology with the bacteria-reducing benefits of drying with a paper towel.
- Offers the highest-capacity hard roll towel system on the market with a "power-assist" setting that delivers the longest battery life available today.
The MOD Dispensing System is the latest addition to The Healthy Workplace Project* and The Healthy Schools Project* - two programs designed to help stop the spread of germs. The superior hand hygiene benefits of the MOD System support the programs' "Wash, Wipe and Sanitize" protocol, which helps reduce illness-causing germs on hands and surfaces.
"The MOD System is cool and stylish, but it's also much more," said Randy McLeod, Office Building Go-to-Market Leader, Kimberly-Clark Professional. "No other system offers this degree of flexibility along with such high-capacity, absorbent and sustainable hand towels."
The key offerings in the MOD Dispensing System are:
- A SCOTT® Hard Roll Towel that delivers 1,150 feet of towels – one of the highest capacity towel system on the market today – and a KLEENEX® Brand 700-ft. offering. The high capacity and stub roll features of these dispensers reduce both waste and cost, leading to fewer change-outs.
- A versatile electronic touchless skin care dispenser that is available with KLEENEX Brand skin care options, including a full complement of foam skin cleansers and instant hand sanitizers.
"We tested the MOD Dispensing System before it was available nationally and found it helped our customers improve the hygiene, functionality and aesthetics of their washrooms, as well as reducing waste and maintenance requirements," said Todd Spector of South Jersey Paper Products. "Our customers are able to choose the system that's right for them and easily make adjustments should their needs change over time."
In keeping with the Kimberly-Clark Professional Reduce Today, Respect Tomorrow* approach to sustainability, the MOD Dispensing System was designed to reduce consumption across the entire product lifecycle. It does this through controlled dispensing and by offering:
- KLEENEX and SCOTT Brand towels that are Forest Stewardship Council and EcoLogo®-certified and meet EPA standards for minimum post-consumer waste content.
- KLEENEX Brand towels that contain 20 percent bamboo – the first towels in the industry to contain non-tree fiber.
- KLEENEX and SCOTT Brand towels with patented ABSORBENCY POCKETS*, which means users need fewer towels to dry their hands. This leads to more towels in dispensers, more time between refills, less paper waste and, in many cases, reduced costs.
For more information about the MOD Dispensing System, visit www.kcprofessional.com. For more information about The Healthy Workplace Project and The Healthy Schools Project, visit www.healthyworkplaceproject.com and www.thehealthyschoolsproject.com.
About Kimberly-Clark Professional
Kimberly-Clark Professional partners with businesses to create Exceptional Workplaces for their employees and patrons. Kimberly-Clark Professional helps transform workplaces making them safer, healthier, and more productive. Key brands in this segment include: Kleenex, Scott, WypAll, Kimtech, and Jackson Safety. Kimberly-Clark Professional, located in Roswell, Ga., is one of Kimberly-Clark Corporation's four business segments and can be visited on the web at www.kcprofessional.com.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C's brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
SOURCE Kimberly-Clark Professional
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.