CARDIFF, Wales, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Autonomous Car Detroit takes place in Dearborn, MI on 16 March 2016
- Opening panel debate featuring GM, Toyota Research Institute, University of Michigan Mobility Transformation Center, Michigan DOT and Connected Vehicle Proving Center (CVPC)
- Dr Mark Rosekind, Administrator, NHTSA to deliver keynote address
- FREE TICKETS for Automotive World site license holders and vehicle manufacturer employees
Based on the success of a sell-out 2015 conference, Automotive Megatrends is delighted to be back in Michigan for 2016 with a bigger, better event focusing on the autonomous car.
Autonomous Car Detroit brings together the stakeholders who are making the self-driving car a reality. Great speakers, cutting-edge topics and fantastic networking opportunities will make it an unmissable event.
Opening panel discussion featuring:
- Ken Laberteaux, Senior Principal Scientist, Toyota Research Institute
- John Maddox, Assistant Director, University of Michigan Mobility Transformation Center
- Priyantha Mudalige, R&D Group Manager, General Motors
- Kirk T. Steudle, Director, Michigan Department of Transportation
- Steve Underwood, Director - Connected Vehicle Proving Center (CVPC), University of Michigan
Followed by presentations from:
- Jack Weast, Principal Engineer & Chief Architect, Intel
- Dan Mender, Vice President Business Development, Green Hills Software
- Ross Jatou, Vice President & General Manager, Automotive & Scanning, On Semiconductor
- Nhai Cao, Product Manager, Maps, TomTom
- Bob Leigh, Director of New Markets, RTI
- Stephan Tarnutzer, Vice President Electronics, FEV
- Anthony Trippe, Senior Analyst, IP & Science Business, Thomson Reuters
- John McGowan, Director - Safety Electronics, Infineon
- Chris Rockwell, CEO, Lextant
- Jeff Zuraski, Director of Future Engineering, Nexteer Automotive
- Dave Anderson, Senior Manager Automotive Integration - Automotive Business Unit, NVIDIA
- Chaminda Basnayake, Principal Engineer, Renesas Electronics
- Joel Hoffmann, Automotive Business Development Consultant, Open Mobile Alliance
- Dr Mark Rosekind, Administrator, NHTSA
Event sponsors: FEV, Green Hills Software, Intel, Infineon, Renesas Electronics Americas, rti, TomTom
Knowledge Partners: Automotive World, Center for Automotive Research, Navigant, Open Mobile Alliance and Parks Associates.
For more information and to obtain tickets for this unique conference, please go to: http://autonomouscardetroit.com
Note: Automotive World site license holders and employees of vehicle manufacturers are eligible for FREE TICKETS to this conference.
SOURCE Automotive Megatrends