NI PXIe-5667 Receiver Delivers Best-in-Class Measurement Performance to Meet Common Spectrum Monitoring and Signal Surveillance Challenges
- The NI PXIe-5667 3.6 and 7 GHz spectrum monitoring receivers feature best-in-class dynamic range of over 110 dB and distortion performance with third-order intercept (TOI) of over 17 dBm.
- Built on the award-winning, high-performance NI PXIe-5665 vector signal analyzer (VSA) architecture, the wide-band receiver is ideal for over-the-air RF measurements.
- In addition to industry-leading analog specifications, the NI PXIe-5667 allows users to perform real-time signal analysis and advanced signal processing in user-configurable FPGA hardware.
AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced the NI PXIe-5667 spectrum monitoring receiver to address radio monitoring, interference detection, spectrum regulation and related applications in line with ITU recommendations.
Coupled with NI FlexRIO and the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module, the NI PXIe-5667 can perform real-time analysis of RF signals such as continuous spectrum monitoring, spectrogram and advanced signal processing in the FPGA hardware without the latency of moving data to and from the host controller or PC. Available LabVIEW FPGA IP include digital downconverter channelization, frequency hop detection and the ability to uncover spectrum mask violations.
"We are extremely pleased with the performance of the NI PXIe-5667," said Jin Bains, vice president of R&D for RF at National Instruments. "Its phenomenal dynamic range and scan rate, which is more than 10 times better than that of competing receivers, make it a game changer for radio monitoring applications."
- Frequency range from 20 Hz to 7 GHz with up to 50 MHz real-time bandwidth
- RF spectrum with scan rates of up to 30 GHz/s
- Dynamic range >110 dB and noise figure <12 dB
- Second-order intercept point of 80 dBm and TOI >17 dBm
- Real-time signal analysis and advanced signal processing in FPGA hardware
Readers can learn more about the NI PXIe-5667 at http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/211019.
Pricing and Contact Information
11500 N Mopac Expwy, Austin, Texas 78759-3504
Priced* from $36,999; €31,000; ¥3,948,000
Tel: (800) 258-7022, Fax: (512) 683-9300
*All prices subject to change
About National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
LabVIEW, National Instruments, NI, NI FlexRIO and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other products and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Editor Contact: Julia Betts, (512) 683-8165
SOURCE National Instruments
More by this Source
NI Brings Collegiate-Level Competition to World Robot Olympiad
Nov 04, 2013, 13:40 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.