VIENNA, Va., March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NinjaJobs™, an exclusive community of highly qualified information security candidates, today announced enhancements to its proprietary candidate-matching platform empowering vetted job seekers and hiring managers to fill critical, challenging roles with qualified and trusted applicants.
Finding talent is an urgent, critical need for cybersecurity teams, a challenge exacerbated by the complex nature of this highly nuanced and rapidly evolving space. NinjaJobs' technology platform has been enhanced with new features to more quickly and easily connect skilled information security professionals with the companies who need them.
The improvements to the NinjaJobs platform include:
- Proprietary Skill-Set Matching -- Eighteen skill categories enable quick and easy matching for job seekers and hiring managers. With ratings from novice to expert, the platform identifies the ideal job or applicant.
- New Job Search Filters -- Additional filter options ensure the best fit; optionally search by six key values: Salary, Incentives, Clearance, Education, Remote, and Travel requirements.
- Data-Driven Job Suggestions -- Proprietary algorithms based on listing similarity and candidate skillset matching help make job search and candidate recruitment even easier!
- Robust Jobs Seeker Profiles -- Added convenience as candidates can follow favorited jobs, store multiple resumes, and track applications.
- Sharing Groups -- Discretion is essential for job seekers and hiring organizations; this premium feature allows organizations or trust groups to restrict visibility thereby limiting who can view job postings.
- GlassDoor integration -- Access to their growing database of more than 8 million company reviews provides job seekers with additional information to ensure the next company is the right one.
- The DOJO, a new TLP:Green discussion list -- Seasoned ninjas mentor the next wave of cyber warriors, the Dojo offers info sec training and career advice to newcomers and veterans alike
"The recent enhancements to our proprietary candidate-matching platform empower job-seekers and hiring managers to connect top-notch security talent with the companies that will benefit from their specific expertise," said Chris Camacho, CEO of NinjaJobs. "With matching across 18 categories, new job search filters, and community-oriented features like the Dojo, we've built on the granular skill-sets and job characteristics that we identified as key to successful placements and made it even easier for job seekers and hiring managers to identify the ideal job or applicant."
NinjaJobs is a highly vetted cybersecurity jobs portal which is always free for job-seekers. This exclusive community of more than 5,000 vetted information security experts boasts more than 230 successful placements, and is working with more than 150 hiring organizations. Founded by cyber security veterans to match elite operators with top-tier, global jobs to ensure critical roles are filled by qualified and trusted applicants, NinjaJobs also offers active placement services, expert recruiting and candidate coaching.
NinjaJobs™ is an exclusive, invitation-only community of highly qualified candidates supported by a proprietary job platform that matches elite cybersecurity operators with top-tier, global jobs. Learn more at www.ninjajobs.org