BELLEVUE, Wash., April 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex today announced that the online nomination process is now open for the 6th Annual Nintex Partner Awards. These awards recognize the valuable contributions channel partners have made in helping organizations of all sizes, in every industry, improve the automation of business processes with Nintex technology.
The nomination form is available via the Nintex Partner Portal at https://partner.nintex.com/company/Pages/Solution-Innovation-Awards.aspx (log-in is required).
Nintex partners have the opportunity to submit nominations in four solution innovation categories, with Nintex also recognizing partners in four performance driven categories. Winners will be selected from each region (Americas, APAC and EMEA).
Solution Innovation Categories recognize Nintex partners with:
- Document Generation – success and ROI with Nintex document generation capabilities
- Mobile and Apps – impactful use of Nintex technology for mobile apps in the field or wherever business takes them
- Process Automation – proven success implementing the breadth of the Nintex Workflow platform
- Process Intelligence – effective use of process portfolio analytics leveraging Nintex Hawkeye™
Performance Driven Categories recognize Nintex partners:
- Business Acceleration – new recurring business
- Business Excellence – driving strong revenue growth
- Customer Success – for driving more active usage of the entire Nintex Workflow platform
- Regional Spotlight – identified as top partners by Nintex regional leadership
Nominations will be accepted through Friday, May 26, 2017. Nintex will announce the finalists on Wednesday, June 28 with award winners to be celebrated during the Nintex Partner Appreciation Party on Monday, July 10 at the 2017 Microsoft Inspire Conference, https://www.nintex.com/inspire, in Washington, D.C.
Nintex Public Relations
cell: (215) 317-9091
Nintex, with its industry-leading workflow and content automation (WCA) technology, empowers professionals across business and IT departments to quickly turn inefficient manual processes into automated well-run engines. Nintex Workflow Cloud™, the company's cloud platform, connects with all content repositories, systems of record, and people to consistently fuel successful business outcomes. The platform adapts as a business evolves, delivering the visibility and intelligence to take control of current and future workflow challenges and opportunities. Visit www.nintex.com to learn more.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nintex-announces-6th-annual-partner-awards-300439155.html