NEW YORK, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Nisin preservative market projected to reach USD 545.5 million by 2020"
The global nisin preservative market is projected to reach USD 545.5 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2015 to 2020. The increasing application of nisin in food & beverages industry, majorly in canned vegetables and meat application areas, is the key factor expected to drive the growth of the nisin market. In regions such as Asia-Pacific, growing population with increasing awareness and disposable income are driving the nisin market.
"Canned Vegetables and Beverages segments estimated to be the fastest-growing markets till 2020"
The meat application segment accounted for the largest share of the nisin market in 2015. Canned vegetable segment is estimated to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period of 2015 to 2020. Nisin is widely used for preserving and extending shelf life of products. It is also used to safeguard food products from spoilage bacteria without hampering its taste and color.
"North America to be a major market for nisin, whereas Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market till 2020"
North America was the major market for nisin in 2015. Increasing demand for convenience products and ready to eat food have fueled the demand for nisin preservative in North America. The nisin market in Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest-growing market between 2015 and 2020. Emerging economies such as China and Japan are the favorable destinations for investors. Increasing population and growing awareness along with the increase in disposable income are some of the other factors driving the Asia-Pacific nisin market.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:-
BREAKDOWN OF PROFILE OF PRIMARY PARTICIPANTS:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 50% and Tier 3 – 13%
- By Designation – C level – 50%, Director level – 31%, Others – 19%
- By Region – North America - 40%, Europe – 27%, Asia-Pacific – 33%
Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and regulations. Leading producers of nisin and raw material manufacturers including Danisco A/S (Europe), Royal DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Sivelee B.V. (Netherlands), Galactic (Germany), Shandong Freda Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China), Zhejiang Silver-Elephant Bio-engineering Co. Ltd. (China), and Chihon Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (China) have been profiled in this report.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the nisin market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on nisin offered by the top players in the global nisin market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the nisin market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for nisin preservative across regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global nisin market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global nisin market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03793805-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nisin-market-by-application-industry--and-by-geography---global-trends-and-forecast-to-2020-300264158.html