KEENE, N.H., April 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Rapidly increasing production capacity in the U.S., low-cost feedstocks, and China's displacement as a world swing producer are materially impacting nitrogen product markets across the globe. Ubiquitous chemical commodities like ammonia, urea, and ammonium nitrate (and downstream products) are seeing major market disruption.
The NITROGEN NORTH AMERICA conference, co-produced by Green Markets and IHS Markit on June 5 in Las Vegas, uncovers the dramatic shifts taking place in the U.S. nitrogen products market. Bringing together agricultural and industrial use, the event delivers expert insight into the future direction of critical nitrogen markets.
NITROGEN NORTH AMERICA coverage and faculty includes:
- Global Natural Gas Markets: Heading Into Surplus, But For How Long: Bob Ineson, IHS Energy
- The Global Coal Market Outlook: James Stevenson, IHS Energy
- Valuation of Nitrogen Manufacturers and M&A Outlook: Jason Miner, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Nitrogen Fertilizer Trade Flows Plus Featured Market Insight: Neil Fleishman, Green Markets
- Nitrogen Production at the Point of Consumption: Scott Dyer, BayoTech
- Industrial Ammonia Outlook: Bala Suresh, IHS Chemical
- The Changing Landscape of the Ammonia Shipping Market: Nicola Williams, Clarksons Platou
- The Nitrogen Town Hall: the entire faculty, ready for your questions!
- PLUS a half-day, preconference workshop on June 4: Monetizing Gas and Coal into Ammonia with Mark Wegenka, IHS Markit covers and introduction to ammonia feedstocks, introduction to synthesis gas and ammonia production, and a deep exploration of the ammonia value chain
NITROGEN NORTH AMERICA is all business, thought leadership and direction. In addition to a unique learning opportunity, attendees will find ample and valuable networking with leaders across the nitrogen product value chain.
Registration is available for only $895, and includes breakfast, luncheon, and networking cocktail reception. Please visit the Green Markets website at www.FertilizerPricing.com/N for registration options and full agenda information.
NITROGEN NORTH AMERICA would like to thank its platinum sponsor, Dow AgroSciences and its gold sponsor, MET - Marsulex Environmental Technologies.
About Green Markets:
Green Markets is the most trusted, widely read publication for fertilizer business news, analysis and market activities for over 40 years.
Green Markets delivers over 350 fertilizer price assessments each week plus market reports that provide detailed insight on pricing trends. Along with weekly intelligence services, Green Markets offers proprietary fertilizer market research and analysis, custom data services, in-person events, and confidential Advisory Services.
Green Markets' parent company, Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals.
About IHS Markit:
IHS Markit provides information and analysis to support the decision-making process of businesses and governments in industries such as energy, chemical, maritime and trade; automotive, technology, aerospace, defense and security.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nitrogen-north-america-new-conference-details-the-forces-now-shaping-nitrogen-markets-300439600.html
SOURCE Green Markets