NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Brazilian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Brazilian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Brazilian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Brazilian non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Brazilian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- Overview of various distribution channels in the Brazilian non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Brazil
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Brazilian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Brazil:
- It provides historical values for the Brazilian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Brazilian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Brazil.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Brazil, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Despite socio-economic issues, during the review period the non-life segment accounted for 27.5% of the industry's gross written premium in 2015.
- Foreign investment in energy and transport provided opportunities for insurers during the review period.
- Telematics is becoming popular as insurers look to improve profitability by reducing claims and exploiting the opportunities for growth that telematics offers.
- Increases in cyberattacks and data breaches are likely to expand demand for cyber insurance.
- The expansion of the rail network is expected to support transit insurance over the forecast period.
- Growing consumer awareness of the benefits of non-life insurance, favorable government regulations for foreign entrants and frequent natural disasters are expected to support growth in the segment over the forecast period.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01591728-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-brazil-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300341106.html