LONDON, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in China Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Chinese non-life insurance segment and a comparison of the Chinese insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Chinese insurance industry and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research modeling and analysis expertise giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages
and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in China Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis information and insights into the Chinese non-life insurance segment including:
- The Chinese non-life insurance segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Chinese insurance industry with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Chinese non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Chinese insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in China
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chinese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in China:
- It provides historical values for the Chinese non-life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese non-life insurance segment and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in China and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the segment during the review period in terms of gross written premium accounting for 76.6% of the overall non-life gross written premium.
- Chinese non-life insurance penetration stood at 1.1% in 2014.
-The non-life segment's distribution network is dominated by agencies and direct marketing with these channels claiming 62.2% of the total written premium generated in 2014.
- The growth of the construction industry is expected to increase demand for property insurance over the forecast period.
- Due to rapid industrialization and the growing inflow of foreign capital the requirement for directors' and officers' liability insurance is increasing.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4089264/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-china-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300317962.html