NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The report 'Non-Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' provides a detailed outlook by product category for the German non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the German insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the German insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the German non-life insurance segment, including:
- The German non-life insurance segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics
- A comparison of the German insurance industry with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the German non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the German insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Germany
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the German insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Germany:
- It provides historical values for the German non-life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the German non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Germany, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the German non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the German non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the German insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Solvency II came into force in Germany on January 1, 2016. It is based on three pillars: risk-based quantitative requirements; governance and supervision; and disclosure and transparency.
- Telematics-based insurance is an upcoming trend that is expected to shape the German motor insurance category. German non-life insurers are placing an increasing emphasis on telematics-based products.
- German non-life insurance penetration stood at 2.0% in 2014.
- Cyber risk is a growing concern in Germany. With Germany moving towards its fourth industrial revolution (industry4.0) and disruptions, the demand for automation will grow, increasing the industry's susceptibility to cyber attacks. Consequently, the industry's reliance on cyber protection insurance to mitigate its losses is expected to increase over the forecast period.
- Germany has large number of compulsory insurance classes, such as third-party liability insurance, which is applicable at the federal and federal state levels.
- The leading German non-life insurance distribution channels include agencies, brokers, bancassurance, direct marketing and other channels.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01639183-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-germany-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300322520.html