LONDON, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Italy Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Italian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Italian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Italian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural and man-made hazard and their impact on the Italian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Italy Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Italian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Italian non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Italian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Italian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Italian non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Italian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Italy
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Italian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Italy:
- It provides historical values for the Italian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Italian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Italian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Italy.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Italian insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Italy, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Italian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Italian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Italian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In 2015, motor insurance was the largest category in the Italian non-life segment, accounting for 63.7% of the segment's gross written premium.
- The Italian motor insurance category suffered from low profitability during the review-period. One of the key factors for the decreasing profitability was a high rate of undetected fraud.
- Property insurance was the second-largest category, accounting for 22.7% of the segment's gross written premium in 2015.
- The infrastructure construction market is expected to benefit from the government's plan to develop railway infrastructure across the country, coupled with high-speed railway network in metropolitan areas.
- Marine, aviation and transit insurance was the smallest category in the Italian non-life segment in 2015.
- Italian tourism to Egypt fell sharply in 2016, due to incidents such as the killing of tourists along with their Egyptian guides in September 2015, the downing of a Russian plane, and the death of an Italian student on the streets of Cairo.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/924711/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-italy-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300403874.html