NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Malaysian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Malaysian non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Malaysian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Malaysian non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Malaysia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Malaysian insurance industry
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Malaysia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Malaysian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Malaysian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Malaysia:
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Malaysian non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Malaysia.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Malaysian insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Malaysia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Malaysian non-life insurance segment expanded during the review period at a review-period CAGR of 6.0%.
- The BNM has announced plans to restructure motor and fire insurance business through detariffication.
- Motor insurance was the largest non-life category, accounting for 54.0% of the segment's direct written premium in 2015.
- Agencies remained the dominant distribution channel in the Malaysian non-life segment during the review period, accounting for 62.0% of the segment's direct written premium in 2015.
- Insurers are increasingly focusing on digitalization to enhance their customer services platforms.
- The segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 72.5% of the segment's gross written premium in 2015.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0840228-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300391492.html