NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Switzerland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Swiss non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Swiss insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Switzerland Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Swiss non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Swiss economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Swiss non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Swiss non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Switzerland
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Swiss insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Switzerland:
- It provides historical values for the Swiss non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Swiss non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Swiss non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Switzerland.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Swiss insurance industry.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Switzerland, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Swiss non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Swiss non-life segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading non-life insurers accounting for 85.5% of gross written premium in 2015.
- Property insurance was the second-largest category during the review period, accounting for 38.5% of the non-life direct written premium.
- The insurance penetration of the non-life segment was 2.1% in 2015.
- The Insurance Supervision Ordinance 2005 was amended in 2015; the amendments came into force from July 1, 2015.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02625808-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-switzerland-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300408459.html