Download the full report:
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in Uruguay Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Uruguayan non-life segment's detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Uruguay
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Uruguayan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Uruguay:
- It provides historical values for the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Uruguay.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Uruguay, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Uruguayan non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Uruguayan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The non-life segment is concentrated with the five leading insurers accounting for 92.5% of the segment's gross written premium in 2015.
- Uruguay permits 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) in the insurance industry.
- The introduction of new regulations to provide affordable auto insurance to low-income motorists, effective from January 1, 2015.
- In July 2015, through its subsidiary Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana, Sura Group acquired Royal & Sun Alliance Seguros (Uruguay) SA for UYU22.3 billion (US$614.0 million).
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-life-insurance-in-uruguay-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300414899.html