LONDON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the new market research report on non-volatile memory, the market is expected to be worth USD 80.54 billion by 2022, growing at an estimated CAGR of 9.93% between 2016 and 2022.The major reason for the growth in non-volatile memory technology can be attributed to the its growing applications in the consumer electronics and enterprise storage sector. The semiconductor memory manufacturing industry is expected to face significant challenges over the next six to eight years period as it would witness the evolution of these emerging non-volatile memory technologies such as 3D NAND, 3D XPoint, NRAM, and others.
"Non-volatile NAND memory holds the largest share"
NAND flash memory is one of the initial types of non-volatile memory present in the non-volatile memory industry. The NAND is used mainly in consumer electronics and enterprise storage owing to lower cost as compared to SRAM and DRAM, and retains data for a longer duration. But since NAND is reaching its scaling limit it is expected that emerging non-volatile memories would replace NAND flash memory in the coming years.
"The non-volatile market in APAC expected to grow at the highest rate"
This report covers regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2016 and 2022. The major growth drivers for the growth in APAC region is rising demand for data centers in enterprise storage applications, increasing shipments of mobile devices, and increasing manufacturing activities in the automotive and industrial sectors backed by a strong economic growth is expected to increase the non-volatile memory market during the forecast period, in this region.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 45% and Tier 3 - 20%
- By Designation: C level - 38%, Director level - 28% and others - 34%
- By Region: North America - 48%, APAC - 28%, Europe - 19% and RoW - 5%
The companies that are profiled in the report are Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea) Toshiba Corporation (Japan), SK Hynix Semiconductor, Inc. (South Korea), Micron Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), SanDisk Corporation (U.S.), Adesto Technologies Corporation, Inc. (U.S.), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan), Viking Technology (U.S.), Crossbar Inc. (U.S.), Everspin Technologies Inc. (U.S.), and Nantero, Inc.(U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, application and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the non-volatile memory market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the non-volatile memory market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on type, application and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the non-volatile memory market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3700456/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/non-volatile-memory-market-by-type--application--and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300279066.html