NEW YORK, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "High elasticity, optimum performance, safe products, reduced fluff, and easy-to-use are major drivers for the Non-Woven adhesives market"
The global Non-Woven adhesives market size is estimated to reach USD 2.22 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 8.65% between 2015 and 2020. Their ability to impart unique performance properties in every application is fueling the overall demand of Non-Woven adhesives in the next five years.
"Baby care is the largest application of Non-Woven adhesives"
Non-Woven adhesives are used in various applications such as baby care, feminine hygiene, adult incontinence, and others. In 2015, the baby care application segment accounted for the largest market share, in terms of value. It is followed by feminine hygiene and adult incontinence. The Non-Woven adhesives market in the baby care application segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020, in terms of volume.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of Non-Woven adhesives market"
The high demand in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the major driver of the global Non-Woven adhesives market. China is expected to lead the market in term of demand for Non-Woven adhesives due to increased industrial production of personal hygiene products in the last 3–4 years. It is also among the leading emerging markets of Non-Woven adhesives,globally. The markets in other emerging economies such as Brazil, India, and Mexico are also expected to witness rapid growth.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted. The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 17%, and Others – 33%
- By Designation - C level – 17%, D level – 33%, and Others – 50%
- By Region - North America – 50%, Europe – 17%, and Asia-Pacific – 33%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Henkel AG (Germany), Bostik SA (France), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), Lohmann-Koester GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Beardow Adams Ltd. (U.K.), ADTEK Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Malaysia), MORESCO Corporation (Japan), and Savaré Specialty Adhesives (Italy)
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in the following ways:
1. This report segments the Non-Woven adhesives market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the market sizes for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand the major competitors and gain additional insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, investments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03670106-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001