LONDON, Sept. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"The NPEs market is projected to reach USD 607.5 million by 2021"
The global market size of NPEs is estimated to decline and reach USD 607.5 million by 2021, in terms of value. The applications such as industrial & institutional (I&I) cleaning, paints, oilfield chemicals, leather, textile, and agrochemical are supporting the demand for NPEs. The market will witness a declining trend in demand of NPEs due to its toxic nature and endocrine effects on the aquatic organisms along with increasing use of its substitutes.
"I&I cleaning to account for the maximum market share during the forecast period"
The I&I cleaning segment captured the maximum share of the NPEs market in 2015. NPEs are used in product formulations of hard surface cleaners, circuit board cleaners, industry laundry/dry cleaning detergents, and metal cleaning. NPEs function as wetting and dispersing agents in these I&I cleaning products. The segment will continue to account for the largest share because of the upcoming infrastructure projects in developing economies such as India, China, and Indonesia.
"Asia-Pacific to dominate the NPEs market during the forecast period"
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share of the global NPEs market in 2015, in terms of both volume and value. The demand in Asia-Pacific will be supported by the growth of applications in the region. The growth of the NPEs market is directly associated with the increasing manufacturing sites, commercial buildings, healthcare facilities, hotels, and others. This is due to several factors such as rising income and spending on residential establishments as well as the relocation of manufacturing sites to hthe low-cost markets of Asia-Pacific. China dominates the market in Asia-Pacific, accounting for more than three-fourth of the overall market.
Breakdown of primary interviews for the report
- By Company Type: Tier 1–25%, Tier 2–35%, and Tier 3–40%
- By Designation: C Level– 45%, Director Level–30%, and Others–25%
- By Region: North America–35%, Europe-30%, Asia-Pacific–25%, RoW-10%
Some of the major players operating in the global NPEs market are AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), Clariant AG (Switzerland), The DOW Chemical Company (U.S.), Hunstman (U.S.), Stepan Company (U.S.), India Glycols (India), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim (Russia), Solvay (Belgium), and PCC Exol SA (Poland).
The objectives of this study are:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of nonylphenol ethoxylates market, in terms of value and volume
- To define, describe, and segment the global nonylphenol ethoxylates market by application
- To forecast the sizes of the market segments based on regions such as Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the important factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, and opportunities) and the substitutes of nonylphenol ethoxylates
- To strategically analyze the segmented markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To identify and analyze opportunities for stakeholders in the market
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- Nonylphenol ethoxylates manufacturers
- Nonylphenol ethoxylates dealers
- Nonylphenol ethoxylates suppliers
- End users
- Raw material suppliers and others
Scope of the report:
This report categorizes the global nonylphenol ethoxylates market based on application, and region.
Market Segmentation, by Application:
The nonylphenol ethoxylates market has been segmented based on application:
- I&I cleaning
- Oilfield chemicals
- Others (pulp & paper, plastics, building & construction, and electrical & optical)
Market Segmentation, by Region:
The regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4100738/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nonylphenol-ethoxylates-market-by-application-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300322623.html