Nordic Naturals® Unveils New Labels for Professional Products Classification system provides health care practitioners, patients simple solutions for dosing and product selection
WATSONVILLE, Calif., Aug. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Nordic Naturals® Professional Line of fresh, pure, and effective omega-3 products, enjoyed by health care professionals globally, rolls out a brand new look this month – one that offers increased functionality and appeal. The classic product formulations that define Nordic Naturals award-winning omegas remain the same, but labels for these products now contain various new features, including a classification system that will better assist practitioner and patient alike. To learn more, practitioners should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordic Naturals Professional Products labels now include:
- "True Triglyceride Form" seal to guarantee that triglyceride form products offer 70% better absorption than ethyl ester form products, providing better results and omega-for-dollar value
- EPA and DHA amounts-per-serving clearly indicated for dosing convenience
- Support Functions prominently displayed to help with product selection
- "Clinical Research" seal to identify products featured in published research studies
- Colored Bars correspond to product classification for quick identification
Practitioners can now easily select products based on five classifications that are color-coded for ease, convenience and display:
- Maintenance Support (blue) includes non-concentrate omega-3s and blends
- High-Intensity Support (yellow) includes concentrated omega-3s with a minimum of 1100 mg of EPA+DHA per serving
- Targeted Support (red) includes concentrated omega-3s with high levels of either EPA or DHA for targeted health needs
- Condition-Specific Support (green) includes concentrated omega-3s that deliver high levels of EPA and DHA, with condition-specific nutrients added
- Pediatric Support (orange) includes unique delivery options and dosing tailored to children
According to Keri Marshall, MS, ND, Nordic Naturals Chief Medical Officer, "These labels have been developed with input from professional health care practitioners in mind. With more than 40 professional products, our new label design will make dosing and product selection convenient for the practitioner, and ensure the best possible experience for patients."
Nordic Naturals is committed to delivering the world's safest, most effective omega oils to help provide the essentials of an extraordinary life. Distributing to more than 35 countries, Nordic Naturals offers more than 150 products in a variety of flavors and formulations, all in line with leading standards for safety, efficacy and sustainability. By providing omega oil supplements for adults, kids, athletes and pets, Nordic Naturals helps everyone do more of what they love. See www.nordicnaturals.com/professionals.php.
SOURCE Nordic Naturals