The focus of the N6A Brand Services Group will be to provide clients with complementary services to amplify their public relations campaigns, including event management, social media, international media, overnight service, and design services. Additionally, the N6A Brand Services Group will manage N6A's own corporate development efforts across branding, sales and recruiting.
The N6A Brand Services Group will be comprised of the following service leads with additional resources reporting into the leads. Leads will report into N6A Executive Vice President Daniela Mancinelli:
- Lindsey Salas, Communications and Events Manager: Salas, who joined N6A as an Account Coordinator in 2014, will oversee N6A's corporate events team, and will serve as the lead for event management and coordination across N6A's network of clients. Additionally, Salas will oversee N6A's corporate branding, marketing and publicity strategies, and will manage day-to-day PR programs on select client accounts.
- Lauren Epstein, Brand Manager: Epstein joined N6A as an Account Executive in 2014, and was subsequently promoted to Senior Account Executive. In addition to spearheading N6A's cultural campaigns/career development initiatives, and managing day-to-day PR Programs on select client accounts, she will oversee N6A's recruiting efforts.
- Brian Michelotti, Business Development Manager: Michelotti, who joined N6A as an Account Executive in 2010, will oversee N6A's business development and sales initiatives, including tradeshow support, networking and demand generation efforts.
- Shayla Ridore, Night Owl Specialist: Ridore, who previously served as an Account Coordinator, will lead N6A's newly created Night Owl position. In her new role, Ridore will be responsible for breaking news outreach, international media outreach, real-time news monitoring, and social media content during the overnight hours.
- Michael Lombardo, Social Media and Design Manager: Lombardo will handle all client design needs, such as graphic design, logo development, digital design, infographic design, branding collateral, and one-off design needs for special projects. Additionally, Lombardo will serve as the lead on select clients' social media content development and design needs. Lombardo previously served as Art Director for Next Magazine.
"The launch of our Brand Services Group marks an important step as we diversify our service offering for clients and improve our corporate development efforts," said Matt Rizzetta, CEO of N6A. "I can't think of a team that's more equipped to take N6A and our clients to the next level and who understand our vision better than the N6Aers that are serving as leads in this group."
N6A has been recognized by Forbes.com for its unique customer service approach and data-driven commitment to generating results for clients. Most recently, N6A was named by O'Dwyer's as the #1 Fastest-Growing Firm in the United States, as well as the New York Observer Power Agency List, and as one of the "coolest spaces at the hottest PR firms".
For more information on N6A please visit www.n6a.com, follow N6A on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and click on this video to learn more about N6A's roots and culture.
ABOUT NORTH 6TH AGENCY, INC. (N6A):
North 6th Agency, Inc. (N6A) is an award-winning brand communications agency based in the heart of SoHo in New York City. N6A's culture and atmosphere has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world.
The pillars of the N6A work experience are based on the six taglines that greet staff members on the walls of N6A each day, and the motivating stories behind them: 'Compete & Care', 'Embrace the Pace', 'I Was Wrong', 'Championship Months', 'Start & End Strong', and 'N6Accountability'.
N6A has been awarded several prestigious industry recognitions, including the #1 Fastest-Growing Firm ranking in O'Dwyer's, NY Observer Power Agency List, Summit International Award, PR News Marketing and PR Leader of the Year, and has been selected as one of the "coolest spaces at the hottest PR firms" by the New York Observer.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-6th-agency-announces-launch-of-n6a-brand-services-group-300373458.html
SOURCE North 6th Agency, Inc.