DUBLIN, June 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Data Governance Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
The need to meet regulations & compliance deadlines and to improve & sustain strategic risk management is among the key drivers driving the data governance market globally. Some of the major restraints for the market are categorization of unstructured data and inconsistent business semantics. Additionally, varying structure of regulatory policies & data address validation & quality issues also have a restraining effect on the market.
Scope of the Report
- Service is divided into Professional and Managed.
- Professional Services are further divided into Implementation, Consulting & Training, and Support & Maintenance.
- Based on Application, market is segmented into Sales & Marketing Optimization, Risk Management, Incident Adjustment Management, Product & Process Management, and Others.
- Based on Function, market is segmented into Operations & IT, Finance, and Legal. Based on Deployment Model, market is segmented into On Premise and Cloud.
- Based on Vertical, market is segmented into BFSI, Manufacturing, Government, Aerospace & Defense, Education, Telecom & IT, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail, and Others.
Key companies profiled in the report include
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Informatica Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc
- TIBCO Software Inc
- Collibra, Inc
- Talend, Inc
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. North America Data Governance Market- By Component
5. North America Data Governance Market by Application
6. North America Data Governance Market by Function
7. North America Data Governance Market by Deployment Model
8. North America Data Governance Market by Vertical
9. North America Data Governance Market by Country
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8t2zh6/north_america
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-data-governance-market-research-report-2017---research-and-markets-300467995.html
SOURCE Research and Markets