LONDON, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "North America Defense Spends on CBRN: 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on CBRN. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense (CBRN defense or CBRND) is protective measures taken in situations in which chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear warfare (including terrorism) hazards may be present. CBRN defense consists of CBRN passive protection, contamination avoidance and CBRN mitigation. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Canada, Mexico and United States
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to CBRN from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the CBRN market in North America.
"North America Defense Spends on CBRN: 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays North America's projected budget allocations on CBRN. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include De-contamination Systems, Detection Systems, Disposal Systems, Protection Systems and Simulation Systems (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the North America CBRN market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the CBRN market in North America.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4171872/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-defense-spends-on-cbrn-2016-to-2024-300399110.html