DUBLIN, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Enhanced Oil Recovery Market By Onshore Vs. Offshore, By Type (Thermal, Miscible Gas, Chemical & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
North America enhanced oil recovery market is projected to reach $ 4.45 billion by 2022.
Growth in the North America enhanced oil recovery market is expected on account of economic growth, crude oil prices, and year on year change in energy consumption pattern and oil demand until 2022. North America is anticipated to cut down its production rate due to low crude oil prices across the globe. Decline in production from unconventional reserves would shift the focus towards the tertiary method of oil recovery from conventional reserves, thereby aiding North America EOR market.
Few of the leading players in North America enhanced oil recovery market include The Halliburton Company, Schlumberger Limited, Baker Hughes Inc., Baker Hughes Inc., Chevron Corporation, ConocoPhillips Company and Occidental Petroleum Corporation.
Market Trends & Developments
- Use of Microorganisms for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Utilization of Solar Energy for Steam Flooding in Maturing Fields
- Use of Robotics for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Treatment of Low Saline Water to Conduct Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Development in Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques for Unconventional Resources
- Higher Viscosity and Larger Slug Size Polymer Flooding for Heavy Oil Recovery
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Enhanced Oil Recovery Economic Model
5. Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Outlook
6. North America Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Outlook
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Competitive Landscape
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Chevron Corporation
- ConocoPhillips Company
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Schlumberger Limited
- The Halliburton Company
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t78lgz/north_america
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-enhanced-oil-recovery-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2022---higher-viscosity-and-larger-slug-size-polymer-flooding-for-heavy-oil-recovery---research-and-markets-300470429.html
SOURCE Research and Markets