DUBLIN, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4nzjj/2015_network) has announced the addition of the "2015 Network Security Platform Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Vendor Rankings for North America" report to their offering.
Every service-delivery platform used by a managed security service provider (MSSP) requires a significant investment in training and ongoing support by the MSSP. The decision of which vendors' platforms to utilize as the basis for commercial services is significant in balancing the expense of training with revenue opportunity. This research provides insight into the network security service-delivery platforms employed by MSSPs in North America including the number of platforms employed by each MSSP, ranking of each network security platform, ranking of each platform vendor, and keys to success for network security platform providers with MSSPs.
- Every service-delivery platform used by a managed security service provider (MSSP) requires a significant investment in training and ongoing support by the MSSP. The decision of which vendors' platforms to utilize as the basis for commercial services is significant in balancing the expense of training with revenue opportunity.
- FireEye made the most dramatic move from 2014 to 2015, from not being ranked in the top 15 in 2014 to commanding the #2 spot in 2015.
- Fortinet Fortigate Firewall/NGFW/UTM was the most supported platform among MSSPs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Introduction - Definitions - Market Overview
3. MSSP Platforms Supported Comparisons
- MSSP Platforms Utilized Comparisons
4. Security Platform Rankings - Methodology for Security Platform Rankings - Top Network Security Platform Rankings Overall - Top Network Security Platform Aggregated Rankings2014 versus 2015 - Top Firewall Platform Rankings - Top Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) Platform Rankings - Top Endpoint Protection Platform Rankings - Top Web Application Firewall (WAF) Platform Rankings - Top Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Mitigation Platform Rankings - Top SIEM & Forensics Platform Rankings - Top Web Security Platform Rankings - Top Vulnerability Management Platform Rankings - Top Advanced Malware Protection Rankings - Top Identity & Access Management Rankings - Top Enterprise Mobility Management Rankings - Cumulative Rankings by Network Security Platform Category
5. Aggregated Vendor Ranking
- Aggregated Vendor Ranking Methodology
6. Keys to Success with MSSPs - Overview - Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4nzjj/2015_network
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets