DUBLIN, Jan. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3vgh3/personal) has announced the addition of the "Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Trends in North America" report to their offering.
The research service analyzes the personal protective equipment distribution market in North America. It discusses regional trends, types of distributors, emerging new channels, and top distribution trends in the market. Market estimates and product and regional splits are provided for the base year 2015. Products covered are basic workwear, above-the-neck protection, respiratory protection, protective gloves, protective clothing, protective footwear, fall protection, and gas detectors. The regional scope includes the United States and Canada.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Regional Scope - North America
- PPE Distribution Market Overview - North America
- PPE Industry Supply Chain - North America
- Types of PPE Distributors
- What Do Different Distributors Sell?
- General Industrial Distributors Versus Safety Specialist Distributors - Success Factors
- Other Specialist Distributors
3. PPE Distribution Market - North America - PPE Distribution Market Engineering Measurements - PPE Distribution - Market Size Versus Distribution Sales - Percent Revenue Breakdown by Product Type - Percent Revenue Breakdown by Country
4. Competitive Structure and Trends
- Strength of Distributor Types - North America
- North American PPE Distribution Market Consolidation Snapshot
5. Distribution Trends - Top Distribution Trends in North American PPE Market
6. Growth of Private Labels
- Growth of Private Labels - Benefits for PPE Distributors
- Growth of Private Labels - Benefits for the Customers and PPE Manufactures
- Growth of Private Labels - Drawbacks
- Private Label Offerings of a Few Key Distributors in North America
- Ease of Private Labelling by PPE Type
7. PPE Vending Machines - Differing Views on Vending Concept - North America - PPE Vending in North America - A Better Fit for General Industrial Distributors? - Ease of Vending by Products and Industries
8. Growth of E-Commerce
- E-Commerce in PPE Industry
- Drivers and Restraints for E-Commerce in PPE Market
- New Sales Channels - Amazon Business and Other E-Commerce Models
- What Does Amazon Business mean for PPE?
9. Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) - GPOs in the PPE Industry
10. Regional Trends
- North America - Employment Trends
- North America - Employment Versus PPE Market Mapping
- United States
- How Do Different Distributors Differentiate Themselves?
- Partial List of Key North American PPE Distributors
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets