LONDON, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The North America phosphate ester market recorded a consumption of 58,580.3 MT in 2014 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2015 to 2022.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. In terms of application, the market is segmented into lubricants, surfactants, pesticides, fire retardants, hydraulic fluids, plasticizers, paints & coatings, and others. The lubricants segment dominated the market having accounted for a share of 25.0% in 2014, and is expected to reach 16,840.8 MT by 2020, at a CAGR of 2.3% from 2015 to 2020. It is expected to contribute a major share to the overall market, due to the increased adoption of automation in various industries across the globe.
The countries covered in the report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. dominates the phosphate ester market and is projected to do the same during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into tri aryl/alkyl aryl phosphate ester, tri alkyl phosphate ester, and bisphosphates.
As a part of qualitative analysis, the research report provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, burning issues, challenges, and key issues in the market. It also includes the company profiling and competitive strategies adopted by different market players, including The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Lanxess (Germany), Exxon Mobil (U.S.), Akzo Nobel (Netherlands), Chemtura Corporation (U.S.) and others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—market share of top players, supply chain, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging- and high-growth segments of the phosphate ester market , high-growth regions & countries and their respective drivers, and inhibitors
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on phosphate ester offered by top players in the North America phosphate ester market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North America phosphate ester market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various phosphate ester market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North America phosphate ester market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North America
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3620288/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48