LONDON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American starter cultures market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2014 to 2019. The North American market is a highly potential market for starter cultures. Globally, North America is one of the most untapped regions. The remarkable biotechnological growth in the field of fermentation technology is pushing the North American fermented food and drinks market. These developments have led to the production of better quality and stable starter cultures used by various beverage companies. Genetic manipulation and advanced molecular biology has enabled the integration of efficient traits into the strains. Techniques such as freeze drying are being used widely to extract and process cultures.
In this report, the North American starter cultures market has been broadly discussed by its application, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages and others. The application of starter cultures in non-alcoholic beverages is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. The in-depth analysis of the starter cultures market by type such as yeast, bacteria, molds and others has been given in this report.
The U.S. is the largest starter cultures market in North America with a share of 80.6% followed by Canada. The U.S. also has the highest CAGR for the estimated period. Technological advancements and increased consumer health and wellness awareness are driving the North American starter cultures market.
The Lessafre Group (France) has a major chunk in the North American market in terms of market share. Other firms such as Chr. Hansen (Denmark), Lallemand Inc. (Canada) and Daniso A/S (Denmark) are competing for the growing food stabilizer colorants market in the region. These companies are developing market strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, new product development and expansion to increase their market share in the North American starter cultures market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the North American starter cultures market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides information on established companies as well as new entrants/smaller firms along with the market share. Also, the strategies adopted by the companies such as (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) have been covered in the report.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on starter cultures offered by the top 10 players in the North American market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on new and developing technologies, research and development activities, and the launch of new products in the North American starter cultures market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various applications of starter cultures across North America.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North American starter cultures market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North American starter cultures market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3859300/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-starter-cultures-market-by-application-by-type-by-geography---analysis-and-forecast-to-2019-300278773.html