LONDON, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- North American Energy Saving and Performance Contracting Market : A Market Being Stimulated by a Number of Opportunities
The market for energy saving contract and performance contracting in North America is expected to grow after 2015 due to policy initiatives towards performance contracting in both Canada and the United States. The United States accounts for a larger share in the market. This research service can be broadly segmented by type of contract namely energy performance contracts (EPC) and energy savings contracts (ESC), and EPC is the larger market segment. The current market size in terms of revenues is estimated for the 2015 base year and forecast for the period 2015 to 2022. Total revenues are presented for the period 2011 to 2022. Competitive landscaping and company profiles have been developed for the key industry participants.
-The North America energy saving and performance contracting market is currently benefiting from growth.
• Increased awareness of the issues and costs associated with energy use remain in the background as a key driver. However, for energy saving and performance contracting, additional factors are also evident. These include government policy and associated legislation towards performance contracting. In particular, this includes financial incentives and the issue of financing asset renewal for many organizations.
• Working against the market is the issue of payback times when it comes to making a major investment in equipment associated with energy use. A lack of customer sophistication and forward thinking towards energy planning, the issue of holding debt on balance sheets, and regional variations in interest towards energy saving and performance contracting also exists.
• The total market is valued at $ billion in 2015. Although this is an increase of $ billion from 2011 revenues, growth has recently slowed on account of a slowdown in the Canadian market. • Forecasts for the market remain strong, boosted by policy initiatives towards performance contracting in both Canada and the United States and a further need for energy saving actions by key verticals.
• Revenues are forecast to reach $ billion in 2022 with a 2015 to 2022 compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of %.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the energy services and performance contracting market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
• What segments of the market will represent the greatest growth potential over the next several years?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• What vertical markets will represent the greatest growth potential over the next few years?
• Are the services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3846639/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-american-energy-saving-and-performance-contracting-market-300301095.html