LONDON, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Liquid solid containment is a niche market in North America in which equipment rental is considered a viable option for customers that are not looking to make upfront investments in new equipment. This deliverable provides an overview of the market in the United States and Canada from 2012 to 2018, with regional revenue data provided for each country. Revenue by vertical market also is presented. Market drivers and restraints are examined, and a market share analysis is given for the top 5 participants. Competitive factors are discussed.
Liquid and solid container rentals is considered a niche market. Frost & Sullivan projects steady and conservative demand.
- Demand will be dictated by shale energy exploration, growth in fracking water treatment, and the rebound of the construction industry.
- Market entry barriers are relatively low; the market has seen an influx of new participants. - Liability issues associated with government regulations for hydraulic fracking and environmental issues associated with spills must be considered.
- Competitive strengths include service capabilities, on-time delivery models, and regional connectivity.
- Veteran suppliers have a cost advantage both in terms of sourcing tanks and offering lower-cost solutions.
- The oil and gas (O&G) industry is the largest vertical market and will continue to experience volatility as operators shift strategies to different shale basins.
- Revenue from the O&G industry in particular has declined as the market becomes more competitive. Rental prices have dropped, lowering overall annual revenue.
- The construction vertical is likely to experience the most growth.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3091068/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48