DUBLIN, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kghk8t/north_american) has announced the addition of the "North American Medical Simulation Market Outlook: 2013-2020" report to their offering.
The North American medical simulation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2015 to 2020 to reach USD 969.8 million by 2020.
Simulation is arguably the most prominent advancement in the medical education over the past decade. Though, the penetration of medical simulators is more in the North American region as compared to other regions, it has tremendous potential to grow in the next few years in this region.
This growth will be driven by medical training institutions and hospitals which are incessantly taking efforts to de-risk the impact of training on live patients; standardize their teaching practices and increase the time available for their trainees to practice various medical procedural skills. With the projected growth in the aging population in the U.S. and Canada, rising waiting time for healthcare services, growing pressure to curtail healthcare costs, decreasing subsidies and state funds, healthcare is certainly an attractive field for scientific exploration using simulation.
Patient safety and medical errors have been the focus of many national initiatives in the U.S. as simulation has the potential to transform health care and address the patient safety concerns if properly used and integrated into the educational and various organizational improvement processes. The introduction of cutting-edge technologies in medical simulators by many established and emerging players further helps to transform this field.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of simulation products, services, end-users, and regions/countries?
- What were the historical market and the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2013-2020?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities in the North American medical simulation market?
- What are the burning issues of the North American medical simulation market?
- Who are the major suppliers/players in the North American medical simulation market and what share of the market do they hold?
- What is the competitive landscape and who are the market leaders by sub-region in the North American medical simulation market?
- What are the recent developments in the North American medical simulation market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the North American medical simulation market?
- What are the local emerging players in the North American medical simulation market and how do they compete with the global players?
- 3B Scientific GmbH
- 3D Systems, Inc. (Simbionix)
- Adam,Rouilly Limited
- Altay Scientific S.p.A.
- CAE Healthcare
- Cardionics, Inc.
- Gaumard Scientific Company, Inc.
- IngMar Medical
- KaVo Dental GmbH
- Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd.
- Laerdal Medical As
- Limbs & Things, Ltd
- Medical Simulation Corporation
- Mentice Ab
- Simulab Corporation
- Simulaids, Inc.
- Surgical Science Sweden Ab
- Yuan Technology Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to North American Medical Simulation Market
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Insights
4 North American Medical Simulation- Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Product Types
5 North American Medical Simulation- Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By Service Types
6 Technological Assessment
7 North American Medical Simulation- Market Crackdown ($ Value Analysis), By End-user
8 North American Medical Simulation Market- Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kghk8t/north_american
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets