NEW YORK, May 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Automotive, Food Processing and Packaging Segments to Drive the Market
This Frost & Sullivan research service analyses drivers, restraints, forecasts, and trends in the pneumatic actuators market in North America. It examines the market shares and offers a competitive analysis of the market participants in the United States and Canada. The study focuses on the competitive structure of leading market participants and provides strategic insights for enhancing market growth. In addition, it highlights emerging end-user and technological trends in the pneumatic actuators market. It also discusses the Mega Trends and industry convergence implications of the market and includes the CEO's 360 degree perspective.
-The North American pneumatic actuators market generated a revenue of $ Million in 2015 at a growth rate of %.
• With stable demand across end-user industries, the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the North American pneumatic actuators market is expected to be % between 2015 and 2021.
• Lifesciences; automotive; food processing and packaging; material handling and assembly; electronics and semiconductors; and chemicals, plastics, and oil are the main end users of pneumatic actuators. Large investments across these industries and the rising demand for pneumatic actuators (for both expansion and replacement purposes) drive market growth.
• The growth of energy-efficient pneumatic actuators is likely to increase revenue over the forecast period.
• The North American pneumatic actuators market is expected to generate a revenue of $ Million in 2021.
• The key challenges that market participants face include the following: o Huge investments required to develop more energy-efficient and innovative products. o Low-cost imports leading to a reduction in margins o Integration of pneumatic components with electronics-based products
• Is the North American pneumatic actuators market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
• What are the key factors that will drive growth of the pneumatic actuators market across North America?
• What are the restraints faced by market participants? What is the expected impact?
• What are the major end-user industries for pneumatic actuators product segment? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
• Do the products/services offered today meet customer needs or is additional development needed?
• Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03846645-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-american-pneumatic-actuators-market-300274317.html