NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- North American Pneumatic Equipment Market : Growing Investments in the Electronics and Semiconductors and Food Processing and ackaging Segments to Drive the Market
This research service examines the North American pneumatic equipment market from 2011 to 2021. It analyses the various industry challenges as well as the market drivers and restraints. Moreover, it provides revenue forecasts by end user and product type. The study also focuses on the competitive structure of the leading market participants and provides strategic insights. In addition, it highlights emerging end-user and technological trends in the North American pneumatic equipment market. A detailed analysis of the product segments—valves, actuators, filter regulator lubricators (FRLs), fittings, and others—is provided in the study. The study further analyses the use of pneumatic applications across the key end-user markets. The base year is 2014.
The North American pneumatic equipment market generated a revenue of $ million in 2014 at a growth rate of %.
- With stable demand across industries, the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the pneumatic equipment market is expected to be % from 2014 to 2021.
- The growth of energy efficient pneumatic equipment and the expected emergence of integrated pneumatic equipment are likely to increase the revenues over the forecast period.
- The automotive, food processing and packaging, material handling and assembly, electronics and semiconductors, and chemicals, plastics, and oil industries are the main end users of pneumatic equipment. Large investments across these industries and the rising demand for pneumatic equipment (for both expansion and replacement purposes) drive market growth.
- The North American pneumatic equipment market is expected to generate revenues of $ million in 2021.
- The key challenges that market participants face include the following:
o Low-cost imports leading to a reduction in margins
o Integration of pneumatic equipment with electronics- based products
o Huge investments required to develop more energy efficient and innovative products
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the North American pneumatic equipment market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive growth of the pneumatic equipment market across
- What are the restraints faced by market participants? What is the expected impact?
- What are the major end-user industries for pneumatic equipment? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03364514-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.