North America's Biggest LNG Event - Bringing Experts Together Including Prometheus, Applied LNG, Tote, Plum Energy and More!
LONDON, August 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
This October, oil and gas industry leaders will be meeting at the Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit North America 2014, to discuss the commercial drivers for building and investing in smaller scale LNG infrastructure along with case studies from organizations that have successfully converted to LNG.
The conference - hosted by Oil & Gas IQ, is the only event to offer a 360 degree view of LNG experts who will be sharing their knowledge and expertise, include:
- Kirt Montagne, CEO - Plum Energy
- Jim Aivalis, Chief Executive Officer - Prometheus
- James Reddinger, COO - Stabilis Energy
- Shaunt Hartounian, Vice President of Business Development & Strategic Relations - Applied LNG
- Langtry Meyer, Chief Operating Officer - Texas LNG
- Peter Keller, Vice President - Tote
- Joe Monroe, CEO/President - Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
Attendees will learn how companies have successfully transitioned to LNG from conventional fuels and also gain invaluable insight into the larger global market through global case studies in LNG infrastructure and the markets driving them, with updates on Turkey, Japan and China.
Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit North America 2014 will take place on October 20 - 22, 2014 in Houston, TX. Find the full program, speaker panel and registration form at http://www.lngnorthamerica.com/PR, call +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or email email@example.com
Press are invited to attend this important forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Jane Cook at Jane.Cook@iqpc.co.uk
SOURCE Oil & Gas IQ