About Northern Power Systems
Northern Power Systems designs, manufactures, and sells wind turbines and power technology products, and provides engineering development services for energy applications, into the global marketplace from its US headquarters and European offices.
- Northern Power Systems and its predecessors have over 40 years' experience in technologies and products generating renewable energy.
- Northern Power Systems currently manufactures the NPS™ 60 and NPS™ 100 turbines. With over 11 million run time hours across its global fleet, Northern Power wind turbines provide customers with clean, cost effective, reliable renewable energy.
- Patented next generation permanent magnet direct drive (PMDD) technology uses fewer moving parts, delivers higher energy capture, and provides increased reliability due to reduced maintenance and downtime.
- Northern Power Systems' FlexPhase™ power converter platform uses patented converter architecture and advanced controls technology for advanced grid support and generation applications.
- Northern Power Systems offers comprehensive in‐house development services, including systems level engineering, advanced drivetrains, power electronics, PM machine design, and remote monitoring systems to the energy industry.
For further information, please visit our website, www.northernpower.com, or contact Ciel R. Caldwell, President and Chief Operating Officer, +1-802-661-4673, email@example.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/northern-power-systems-corp-announces-election-of-directors-300320367.html
SOURCE Northern Power Systems Corp.