"There is nothing like these products on the market today," ClearOne Senior Director of Product Line Management, Pro Voice and AV Distribution, Durai Ramachandiran said. "CONVERGE Pro 2 delivers a phenomenal user experience. Its software is highly visually enhanced, easy to configure, and optimized for installation, support, and upgrades. Working in tandem with the Beamforming Microphone Array 2, it so thoroughly redefines pro audio that audio conferencing will never sound the same again."
Crystal-clear audio comes standard in ClearOne's next-generation CONVERGE Pro 2 platform. Featuring the world's most advanced audio signal processing as well as architecture that is both scalable and reliable, CONVERGE Pro 2 outperforms in any size room, any audio environment, any application.
ClearOne's Beamforming Microphone Array 2 represents the apex of voice conferencing. Highly optimized for operation with CONVERGE Pro 2, the array comprises the industry's most sophisticated audio beamforming as well as extraordinary audio fidelity. This mic array also incorporates the latest and most powerful algorithm for audio signal processing, as well as acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, and adaptive acoustic steering, on every channel.
"We are on our second generation of beamforming conferencing technology," Ramachandiran said."Having already deployed nearly 4 years of installations of this wildly popular array, we are a full generation ahead of everyone else in the industry with this technology."
The mic array design is sleek and attractive in any environment, and the array automatically senses its own mounting position — on a wall, ceiling, table, or above a podium— to optimize audio signal processing and deliver the best possible performance. Each beamforming microphone array replaces, on average, nine to 12 tabletop or ceiling microphones, and reduces the number of mixers, along with the associated cabling.
"Companies large and small are hungry for superior audio conferencing," Ramachandiran said. "Despite the diversity of environments — remote offices, open plans, closed plans, huddle rooms — as well as the diversity of popular PC-based UC and web conferencing applications, such as ClearOne Spontania, Cisco Webex®, Citrix GotoMeeting®, Google Hangouts™, Microsoft Skype® for Business — one thing remains the same," he continued, "and that's the desire for high-fidelity, immersive audio."
The Beamforming Microphone Array 2 affirms ClearOne's clear industry leadershipin delivering:
- Significantly enhanced and new echo cancellation, using direction of arrival determination for demanding acoustic environments;
- Faster convergence and better adaptation to changes in room acoustics, such as ambient noise from chairs moving, doors closing, chatter in the background, or any spikes in sound that alter the path of the audio, using separate acoustic echo cancellation for each fixed beam and inhibiting beam selection when the far end is active;
- Dramatically better mic pickup, including using an augmenting microphone signal, sharpening the capability to detect softer voices;
- Natural and clearly intelligible audio, even when two people speak at once; and
- Zero consumption of analog mic inputs in the CONVERGE Pro 2 DSP mixer.
CONVERGE Pro 2's DSP platform satisfies clients' diverse audio needs with these features:
- The very latest and most powerful audio DSP algorithms, including acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, feedback elimination, gain and level control, and microphone gating;
- More microphone inputs to supply greater flexibility;
- Integration of VoIP or telephony, USB, and Dante™ for maximum functionality;
- A new expansion bus that delivers increased audio-channel scalability to support large audio projects;
- New native interface that enables daisy-chaining for any combination of ClearOne peripheral devices, such as the new Beamforming Microphone Array 2 and/or the new DIALOG® 20 Wireless Microphone system; and
- New software that includes both a traditional matrix view and the unique ClearOne FlowView™.
All models of CONVERGE Pro 2 and Beamforming Microphone Array 2 are now available.
Let ClearOne Open Your World to New Solutions at ISE17, Feb. 7-10, Stand 3-C98.
For more details on ClearOne's CONVERGE Pro 2 and Beamforming Microphone Array 2, contact ClearOne Sales at 1-801-975-7200 or visit: www.clearone.com/ise17.
ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, and network streaming & signage solutions for voice and visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced, comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. Visit ClearOne at www.clearone.com
Printable releases are available in Investor Relations at http://investors.clearone.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/now-shipping-clearones-full-line-of-next-gen-dsp-conferencing-platform-and-beamforming-microphone-array-300400359.html