NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, the nuclear medicine equipment market has witnessed various advancements in products and their approvals to meet the needs of patients and the radiologists. These advancements have led to the improved use of many existing nuclear medicine equipment as well as the introduction of some new ones.
In 2015, the SPECT systems are expected to account for the largest share of nuclear medicine equipment market, by product; in the SPECT segment the hybrid SPECT systems are likely to command the largest share and are expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period. Cardiology application segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global nuclear medicine equipment market, by application; the hospitals segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global nuclear medicine equipment market, by end user. Increased adoption of nuclear imaging equipment by hospitals around the world is a major factor for the large share hospitals in the global nuclear medicine equipment market.
In 2015, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global nuclear medicine equipment market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). In the coming years, the nuclear medicine equipment market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. The high growth in this region can be attributed to increasing research and development investments, expansion of international players and increasing disease burden and favorable regulatory framework.
The global nuclear medicine equipment market is witnesses' high competitive intensity with Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and GE Healthcare (U.K.) being the market leaders. Other players include Mediso Medical Imaging Systems, Ltd. (Hungary), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), DDD-Diagnostics A/S (Denmark), Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd. (China), SurgicEye GmbH (Germany), and CMR Naviscan Corporation (U.S.), among others. The players in this market have implemented various strategies to expand their global footprint and increase their market share. The key strategies followed by most of the companies in the nuclear medicine equipment include agreements/partnerships/alliances/collaborations; new product launches; expansions and others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps the firms to garner a greater markest share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the nuclear medicine equipment market. The report analyzes the nuclear medicine equipment market, by product, application, and end user.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, product approvals, and new product launches in the nuclear medicine equipment market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various nuclear medicine equipment across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the nuclear medicine equipment market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the nuclear medicine equipment market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03275033-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001