The company has also been referenced in the following documents:
- NuData was cited in the research note, How Card Acceptors Can Protect Against the New Wave of Card Fraud2.
- NuData was listed as a Sample Vendor in the Fraud Detection category which has a "Benefit Rating" of "High" and "Maturity" rating of "Mature mainstream" in the following Hype Cycle reports:
- Hype Cycle for Application Security, 20163
- Hype Cycle for Digital Government Technology, 20164
- Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce, 20165
- Hype Cycle for Risk Management Solutions, 20166
- In addition, the company has been referenced by Gartner in three unique research documents in the past 12 months:
- Best Practices & Success Stories for User Behavior Analytics7
- Absolute Identity Proofing is Dead; Use Dynamic Identity Assessment Instead8
- Market Insight: Digital Disruption in the IT Services Industry9
Michel Giasson, CEO, NuData Security, said:
"As businesses struggle to manage online fraud, single-point solutions for fraud detection fail to deliver a complete understanding of who the user behind the device really is. Our NuDetect solution is trusted by some of the largest e-commerce and banking companies in the world to protect them from threats like automated account creation, account takeover, new account fraud and transaction fraud. We appreciate being included in several reports from by Gartner as we continue to expand further into this critical market."
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
1Gartner Technology Insight for Biometric Authentication, Ant Allan, 27 July 2016
2Gartner How Card Acceptors Can Protect Against the New Wave of Card Fraud, Jonathan Care, 19 April 2016
3Gartner Hype Cycle for Application Security, Ayal Tirosh, 13 July 2016
4Gartner Hype Cycle for Digital Government Technology, Neville Cannon, 11 July 2016 5Gartner Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce, Jason Daigler and Mike Lowndes, 7 July 2016 6Gartner Hype Cycle for Risk Management Solutions, John A. Wheeler, 6 July 2016
7Gartner Best Practices & Success Stories for User Behavior Analytics, Avivah Litan, 04 March 2015, Foundational; Updated 13 July 2016
8Gartner Absolute Identity Proofing is Dead; Use Dynamic Identity Assessment Instead, Avivah Litan, 16 November 2015
9Gartner Market Insight: Digital Disruption in the IT Services Industry, Susan Tran, 15 January 2016
About NuData Security
NuData Security is an award winning behavioral monitoring and behavioral biometrics company. The company's flagship product, NuDetect TM, helps companies identify users based on their online interactions.
NuData believes good users deserve good online experiences and brands deserve good fraud prediction. NuDetect analyses hundreds of passive biometric behavioral signals to build an ongoing digital identity. This analysis informs clients of fraud risk and gives them choices about what actions to take even before the transaction.
NuDetect monitors over 80 billion online interactions yearly. It's used by some of the biggest brands in the world to predict fraud and keep customers happy.
Additional information is available at: https://nudatasecurity.com/
Jessica M. Pasko
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160503/362999LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nudata-security-included-in-industry-analyst-reports-by-gartner-for-fraud-detection-300319794.html
SOURCE NuData Security