VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NuData Security today announced that it took top honors for best antifraud solution at this year's CNP Expo.
CardNotPresent.com awarded the company "Judges' Choice" winner at its ceremony in Orlando, Fla., lauding the company for its dedication to protecting the customer experience while also identifying and detecting fraud.
NuData Security uses a combination of real-time predictive behavioral analytics, passive biometrics and a non-PII behavioral network effect across the entire customer base to identify good and bad online users.
NuData Security's NuDetect platform enables its clients to:
- Identify and eliminate bad behavior: The NuDetect cloud holds billions of known behavior patterns and its risk model can be customized for each client.
- Protect against automated account creation and account takeover: Automated account creation is often a precursor to fraudulent activity such as credit card cycling and identity theft. Account takeover fraud is a fast growing form of identity theft.
- Avoid impact to the customer experience: Invisible implementation and having an accurate knowledge of how your organization's customers usually act allows for a smoother user experience resulting in high conversion rates and levels of satisfaction.
This latest recognition comes on the heels of several accolades awarded in the past year, including:
- 2016 Merchant Risk Council METAwards: Established Category
- 2016 Pay Awards: Judges' Choice Category
- 2016 Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Awards: Most Innovative - User Behavior Analytics
- 2016 Info Security Product Guide's Global Excellence Awards: Gold award in Security Products and Solutions for Online and E-commerce
Michel Giasson, CEO, NuData Security, said:
"We believe that greater security can be achieved without sacrificing the user experience. Integrating behavior analytics with biometric verification, device/connection intelligence and real-time entity linking makes NuDetect the best and most friction-free authentication and antifraud solution on the market. We're honored to have our solution recognized by the CNP Expo judges."
Steve Casco, founder, CardNotPresent.com and the CNP Expo:
"As card-not-present payments become increasingly integrated into mobile and omnichannel strategies, the complexity has opened the door even wider for bad actors seeking to steal personal information from consumers and leverage it for fraud. Our new categories this year—and the number of companies that entered in those categories—reflect the response of an entire industry to the threats facing CNP merchants. The CNP Awards continue to represent the very best the world has to offer supporting card-not-present payments."
About NuData Security
NuData Security positively verifies users online, using real-time behavioral analytics. By analyzing over 38 billion behaviors annually, NuData harnesses the power of behavioral and biometric analysis, enabling its clients to accurately identify the human behind the device. This allows clients to verify users before a critical decision point, stop automation, reduce customer insult, and investigate bad actors efficiently.
NuData Security's product, NuDetect, is trusted by some of the largest e-commerce and banking companies in the world to protect them from threats like automated account creation, account takeover and transaction fraud. Additional information is available at: https://nudatasecurity.com/
Jessica M. Pasko
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nudata-security-selected-best-antifraud-solution-at-cardnotpresent-expo-300280630.html
SOURCE NuData Security